1010data Debuts Latest Version of its Consumer Insights Platform
New Analytics Empower Retailers and Suppliers to Transform Loyalty Program Data into Actionable Insights
NEW YORK – March 16, 2017 – 1010data, Inc., offering the only integrated platform that combines self-service data management and analytics at scale with ready-to-use data, today announced that it is continuing to evolve and improve its Consumer Insights Platform (CIP). The new CIP version 3.03 features reporting capabilities that enable retailers and suppliers to leverage existing loyalty program data to conduct a range of analytics on their business, from tracking new item performance to understanding source of volume at the item level and driving strategic decisions based on shopper-specific insights.
The 1010data CIP provides customizable pre-built reports for granular visibility across all levels of the business, including item, basket, department and store. With the additional reporting functionality in version 3.03, CIP helps retailers and suppliers transform loyalty program data into insights they can use to drive promotional, merchandising and assortment programs. Notable features of the new release include:
- The “Trial and Repeat” report – to track new item launches at a granular product level
- The “Source of Volume” report – for a deeper understanding of the source of item sales, including incrementality, with source of volume breakouts for new or existing items
- The “Shopper Sales Trend” and “Affinity by Shopper” reports – delivering the ability to develop more strategic analysis of products and shopper segments
With turnkey, user-friendly analytics reporting, the updated version of the 1010data CIP enables retailers and suppliers to extract insights from loyalty program data. Users will be able to see results immediately and obtain crucial metrics – driving better-informed and faster decision-making.
“The Consumer Insights Platform enables our retail clients and their suppliers to easily manage their businesses at the most granular level, on a daily basis,” said Jed Alpert, Senior Vice President of Marketing for 1010data. “The new 1010data CIP version 3.03 illustrates our commitment to enhancing the platform’s flexibility, ease of use and scalability so that we are continuously meeting the evolving needs of our clients.”
Gaining actionable insight requires the best analytical tools and access to all relevant data. 1010data is a complete solution that provides both. Ours is the only out-of-the-box, self-service, cross-enterprise insights platform. More than 850 of the world’s largest companies trust 1010data to manage, share and analyze over 34 trillion rows of data because of our proven ability to deliver results more quickly, easily and accurately than any other solution. Please visit www.1010data.com for more information.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- EFTPOS Terminal Vendors Capitalize on Cashless Payment, Mobility and Security Trends
- No Post-Election Bounce for Restaurants
- First Ever AI Chatbot To Revolutionize Restaurant Loyalty Programs
- Lionel Richie and Amazon To Kick Off #Shoptalk 2017
- Upside Commerce Introduces Open Coalition Rewards Program in USA to Natural and Specialty
- Prepaid Card Market Expected to Reach $3,653 Billion by 2022 – Allied Market Research