200 Store chain in UK Chooses new Point of sale provider
MIAMI, Feb. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Mi9 Retail, the premier provider of enterprise retail merchandising, business intelligence and customer-centric store solutions, announced today that The Original Factory Shop, a multi-channel discount department store in the UK, successfully rolled out Mi9 Merchant to its users prior to the start of the 2015 holiday season. The Original Factory Shop was Mi9 Retail’s first customer operated solely in the UK.
The Original Factory Shop decided in early 2015 to select Mi9 Retail’s merchandising and business intelligence solution to replace its legacy infrastructure. A key factor in The Original Factory Shop’s decision to select Mi9 Retail was a high level of confidence that Mi9 Retail could deliver the new systems in time for the 2015 holiday season to bring meaningful visibility into shopper behavior, product performance and vendor reliability. Mi9 Retail not only delivered the systems on time, but the business users immediately realized benefits from the streamlined user interface as well as from robust tools that eliminated manual analysis using spreadsheets.
“The Mi9 Retail team met our aggressive implementation schedule and delivered a high-quality retail merchandising and analytics system. The solution also easily integrated with our current business systems without requiring costly and time consuming software customizations,” commented Mike Quintana, Supply Chain & IT Director of The Original Factory Shop. “In addition, Mi9 Merchant has modernized our operations, empowering us to align our business operations with the needs of our customers and provide the right merchandise in the right place at the right time.”
“Mi9 Retail’s success is based on the great partnerships that we have with our customers,” commented Neil Moses, president of Mi9 Retail. “It was imperative that we delivered on our promise to help The Original Factory Shop meet their 2015 go live date and establish a foundation to support the company’s significant growth plans.”
About The Original Factory Shop
Established in 1969, The Original Factory Shop is the original off-price retailer, bringing the UK quality brands at discount prices.
With over 200 stores they are Britain’s biggest discount department store selling a wide range of products including fashion, accessories, footwear, home & garden, furniture, electrical, toys & leisure, beauty & gifts and mobility & daily living products.
Other news articles:
- Spendgo’s Loyalty Program Delivers Results for Dickey’s BBQ Chain
- White Castle Gives Its Mobile App A Crave-Worthy Makeover
- Verifi To Sponsor Platinum Party Merchant Risk Council #MRCVegas16
- Rakuten Marketing Makes Foray Into Social Advertising With Acquisition
- First Open Cardless Cash Network Goes Live in Four U.S. Cities
- Y Combinator Startup Ups Funding to $750K With Text Marketing For Retailers
- JetPay Corporation Announces CollectorSolutions Merger
- Catalina Gives Weekly Retail Advertising Circulars Omnichannel Personalization
- Safe Cash Speeds up Blockchain to 25,000 Transactions per Second
- Near Field Communications Used To Combat Counterfeit Products in Vietnam
- NFC Used to Secure and Authenticate Limited-Edition Bottles of Rare Sherry #mwc16
- International Business Systems Appoints Michael Wohlwend as GM, Americas
- New Technology Addresses Healthcare Industry’s 34% Record Number of Security Breaches
- Short Interest In Socket Mobile Stock Rises
- ManagedMethods Showcases Cloud Access Visibility Solutions at RSA Conf #rsac
- PayPal Announce NFC Upgrade, Mobile Wallet Partnership with Vodafone #mwc16