2017 ASI Reseller Conference will be full of educational sessions, networking and fun
Silver Spring, MD (January 16, 2017) – Action Systems, Inc. (ASI), a POS software developer, is going to hold its 16th annual Resellers Conference at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, AZ from January 19-21, 2017. Over 170 of ASI’s resellers, suppliers and sponsors are scheduled to attend this event.
During this conference, attendees will learn about the status of ASI products for the restaurant market:
- Duet is a feature-rich, fast and reliable tablet POS solution that offers top-of-the-line technology at an aﬀordable monthly subscription price. Duet can be run either from the Cloud or from a local/on premise “Cloud/Server” and also has built-in operational resiliency that allows restaurant operations to continue even when the Internet goes down. Duet is currently being released as a controlled beta and is currently scheduled for a commercial release in the second quarter of this year.
- Ideal for table service, quick service, bars and nightclubs, and takeout and delivery, Restaurant Manager is a POS software package that is fast and flexible. Whether its ease-of-use, splitting checks, real-time sales reports, integration to mobile solutions for reporting, customer interaction, mobile payments or integrated EMV for payments processing, this POS software gives restaurants all of the tools needed to boost their bottom line while satisfying customers.
Restaurant Manager and Duet are sold through ASI’s reseller channel, which provides local service along with POS and restaurant expertise.
“This resellers conference is all about business and will provide significant opportunities for resellers to evolve with the marketplace,” said Joe Finizio, Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “Whether it’s learning about Duet and Restaurant Manager, networking or leveraging the collective view of the industry, resellers will take the tools that they have gained from the conference and put them to work in 2017.”
“Duet is a tablet product designed to be marketed by the Reseller Channel as we feel our Channel can deliver the local support and expertise required by today independant restaurant marketplace,” added Finizio.
Educational Content and Product Expo
Attendees will also benefit from timely product and business-related educational content. The conference featured new educational sessions that have a direct effect on attendees including Duet, Restaurant Manager, payment processing and support services. The event also features a comprehensive product expo with ASI’s Hardware, Payments and services strategic partners.
ASI featured two keynote speakers who provided attendees with tips and techniques on how to grow their business. David Matthews, Senior Advisor for the National Restaurant Association and former CIO and General Counsel for the National Restaurant Association, will provide a restaurant industry update that focuses on what’s driving restaruant technology requirements. In addition, Bob Goldberg, attorney for the firm SFNR and legal counsel for the Retail Solution Providers Association, will speak about today’s threats and opportunities for resellers.
This event could not have happened without the participation of our sponsors including the Diamond sponsors:
About Action Systems Inc.
Founded in 1987, Action System, Inc. (ASI) designs Point-of-Sale (POS) software for the foodservice industry with a focus on the unique business needs of independent restaurants and regional chains.
ASI’s product offerings include Duet™, a cutting edge Tablet/Cloud-based solution that runs on tablet computers, and the traditional Restaurant Manager™ POS application that has been installed in over 20,000 restaurants around the world. Both applications can be configured to create POS Solutions tailored to the business needs and budget of each unique restaurant business, with variable settings for table service, bars, delivery, and QSR operations.
ASI became a world leader in the POS industry by partnering with a channel of highly skilled Value-Added Resellers (VARs) who provide the consulting and technical services that restaurants rely on to realize the full benefit of their POS investment. Thanks to these VAR partners, ASI products are now available in the US, Canada, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.
More POS news:
- Mastercard & Gilead Pilot Program for Digitized Healthcare
- Retail POS Terminals Market to Hit $45bn by 2024: Global Market Insights Inc.
- Loyalty Engagement Index Finds Massive Gaps Between Expectations & What Brands Deliver
- Enhance the Customer Journey: Plexure Brings Personalization Platform to #NRF17
- Fung Global Retail & Technology, JDA Unveil “17 Retail Trends for 2017” #NRF17
- Honeywell, Intel to Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers & Logistics #NRF17
- Qmatic Partners with Shortcut Labs Using Wireless Smart Button “Flic”