360pi Highlights 2016 Holiday Retailer Tactics and Outlines Predictions for 2017
Annual Holiday Insights Executive Intelligence Report published, key findings to be presented at NRF Retail’s BIG Show
OTTAWA, CANADA — January 11, 2017 — Today, 360pi, the leader in next generation commerce analytics released their 4th annual Holiday Insights Executive Intelligence report. Part of 360pi’s award-winning Holiday Insights Series, this exclusive report provides an in-depth look into retail holiday strategies and tactics, along with key commerce trends to be aware of in 2017.
Some of the highlights detailed in the Executive Intelligence report include:
- Continued shift by retailers away from direct price competition this holiday to more encompassing competitive strategies that make extensive use of assortment differentiation, including reliance on exclusives and private brands;
- Keurig as the most sought after Coffee Maker brand by holiday shoppers at Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Walmart, Overstock and Amazon;
- Acceptance of the marketplace as a mainstream retail channel this holiday with third-party sellers accounting for more than 96% of the products offered on Amazon.com;
- Broader price spread in the core holiday category of Electronics than observed in previous years;
- 360pi’s retail predictions for 2017 and beyond.
Please review the full report for added context and specific details.
360pi will be presenting these findings and more with a session at NRF Retail’s BIG Show on Monday, January 16, 2017 at 3:00pm in New York as part of the Exhibitor Insights. 360pi can also be found exhibiting at booth #815.
To receive a copy of 360pi’s exclusive Executive Intelligence report, along with previous reports in the series, sign up for the Holiday Insights Series.
360pi delivers next generation commerce analytics to retail and brand innovators helping them make sense of retail and shopper big data to realize a winning product-price position across channels and create a consistent shopper experience. 360pi’s customer base accounts for over $US300 billion in annual product sales and includes Ace Hardware, Build.com, Overstock.com, and Walgreens, along with several Fortune 500 consumer products companies. Ultimately, 360pi customers use the company’s product and pricing intelligence to make smarter decisions faster, driving increased revenues and margins across all channels.
More Point of sale news:
- DynamicAction Adds New Affinities Capabilities to Curb Consumer Discounting Addiction
- Hyperwallet Expands to London as Europe’s Gig Economy Swells
- Custom S.p.A. Introducing Latest Innovation in Point of Sale Thermal Printers at #NRF17
- Fareway Stores Reaps Basket Size Gains with Combo Coupons Powered by…
- CaribShopper Chooses MatchMove to Offer Digital Payment Services in the Caribbean
- £2.7 Million Funding Round for Mobile Ordering and Payment Business QikServe
- Scandit secures $7.5m Series A from Atomico as data capture shifts to smart devices #NRF17
- Zebra SmartSense™ for Retail Helps Retailers Execute Successful Omnichannel Fulfillment Strategies
- New Elo mPOS System Flips Between POS and Self-Order Kiosk #NRF17 Booth 4162