360pi Launches Next Generation Commerce Analytics for Retail – #NRF17
360GamePlanTM identifies and tracks shopper product and brand preferences
NEW YORK — January 16, 2017 — Today, 360pi announced the launch of 360GamePlan for retailers, based on the company’s next generation commerce analytics platform, at the National Retail Federation’s BIG Show. 360GamePlan is a SaaS-based solution for retailers that lets them grow and optimize their assortment with in-depth insight into product and category-level demand, along with relative competitive positioning. The company is actively engaged with several pilot customers and NRF attendees are invited to see a demo of 360GamePlan at 360pi’s booth, #815.
360GamePlan extends 360pi’s proven capabilities to extract and mine retail and shopper big data related to pricing to answer critical assortment related questions including:
- On-demand knowledge of which products, attributes, and brands are resonating with shoppers;
- Early indication of when and where demand is shifting—up or down—for specific products and brands;
- Opportunities to diversify assortment and avoid direct pricing pressure including the use of private labels, exclusives, and specialty items.
“Accelerating ecommerce adoption presents both opportunities and challenges for retailers including the need for new and differentiated competitive tactics supported by next generation commerce analytics,” stated Alexander Rink, CEO of 360pi. “360GamePlan demonstrates our continued commitment to help our customers navigate the hyper-competitive retail environment with innovation, quality, and service.”
360pi delivers next generation commerce analytics to retail and brand innovators helping them make sense of retail and shopper big data to realize a winning product-price position across channels and create a consistent shopper experience. 360pi’s customer base accounts for over $US300 billion in annual product sales and includes Ace Hardware, Build.com, Overstock.com, and Walgreens, along with several Fortune 500 consumer products companies. Ultimately, 360pi customers use the company’s product and pricing intelligence to make smarter decisions faster, driving increased revenues and margins across all channels.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- Epson Introduces TM-T20II Ethernet Plus POS Printer #NRF17
- Teamwork Retail Certifies Epson TM-m30 POS Receipt Printer #NRF17
- Epson Launches Revolutionary OmniLink TM-T88VI Series POS Printers #NRF17
- Samsung and Total Merchant Services Announce Availability of Groovv POS Flex #NRF17
- Zebra Technologies Delivers “Visibility That’s Visionary” at #NRF17
- Yankee Candle Selects Toshiba & Certified Retail Solutions to Transform Store Experience #NRF17