Boca Raton, FL – October 12, 2017 - The South Florida Business Journal’s 2017 Technology Awards presented by Steven Douglas Associates honors the best of both worlds: The chief information officers (CIOs) who lead their organizations in delivering business value and innovative use of IT, and the Fastest-Growing Technology Companies in South Florida. 3Cinteractive’s (3C) CIO, Steve Murphy, was selected as a CIO Award finalist for the 2017 Technology Awards.
Steve Murphy’s notable background in business and technology has helped grow 3C into one of the leading providers of mobile marketing services. His experience in developing products in mobile and telecom has helped shape 3C's multi-channel capabilities such as messaging, mobile wallet, mobile web and mobile payments.
Murphy has traveled around the world, sharing his expertise and passion in the mobile industry, most recently at 2017 Mobile World Congress Shanghai.
3C partners with leading brands and retailers providing custom mobile marketing solutions, driving measurable business value and results. A global leader in the RCS (Rich Communications Services) movement, 3C is at the forefront helping to define the standards and creating next generation messaging experiences for consumers.
Driven by a team with dynamic technical and strategic expertise, 3C empowers leading brands and retailers to develop deeper, more valuable relationships with their customers. Through its mobile marketing services, 3C extends the connection between customers and brands, driving increased loyalty, brand awareness, and results. To learn more visit 3c.com.
PointofSale.com, now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up. We are independently owned and operated. Please visit the POS software pages and POS hardware pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products from various vendors. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other POS News:
- Revel Systems Partners with LoyaltyPlant to Deliver a Feature-Rich Mobile Loyalty Program
- Ahold USA Brands Launch Digital Innovations To Strengthen Customer Loyalty
- Givex Partners with Futura Retail Solutions AG in Continued Push to Revolutionize Retail
- New Kibo Study: 58% of Retailers Lack In-Store Technology to View Customer Information
- Mirakl Announces Availability of Marketplace Connection for Commerce on the SAP App Center
- Netsurion Announces Partnership with Member Services Organization VGM Client Rewards
- DAVO Technologies Partners with Poynt to Offer the DAVO Sales Tax app
- First Client Goes Live With Cumulus Retail; New, Affordable Cloud POS
- EVO Payments International and the Oracle Adapter Achieve Oracle E-Business Suite
- ’Black Friday 2017 Shopping Report: Consumer Sentiment is Riding High’