Tamarac, FL (PRWEB) August 02, 2017
3dcart, the best eCommerce platform for SEO, announced today that after popular demand, it has implemented Apple Pay as a payment gateway for 3dcart stores as part of its exciting Version 8 platform upgrade.
Apple Pay is a secure, streamlined payment option that allows a customer to check out through a mobile device using only their fingerprint. This one-touch option allows an incredibly fast checkout, which is one of the most proven ways to increase conversions and cut down on cart abandonment.
"We received a lot of feedback from our merchants asking about Apple Pay. We decided the integration would be a great benefit to both our customers and their customers as well," said Jimmy Rodriguez, 3dcart COO. "We really like what it offers as far as convenience and security, both very important in eCommerce. Our goal is to continually improve the options available to 3dcart merchants so they are fully equipped to succeed in any market."
ApplePay is seamlessly integrated into 3dcart stores and appears only when the customer is using a supported Apple device. ApplePay integration is only the latest addition to 3dcart's constantly expanding list of payment processors, which includes more than any other eCommerce platform.
For more information about 3dcart's Apple Pay integration, visit https://www.3dcart.com/apple-pay.html.
3dcart (https://www.3dcart.com), located in Tamarac, Florida, is the most SEO-friendly eCommerce platform for retailers and internet marketers to grow their online stores' traffic and sales. 3dcart includes 24x7 Technical Support, 100+ Mobile-Ready Themes, order management software, built-in blog, email marketing tools and more. Since 1997, the company has been a leader in the eCommerce market, building online stores for businesses of all sizes. Today, 3dcart is Visa PCI Certified and a Google Partner.
Other POS News:
- APG to Display New Mobile Point of Sale Solutions at RSPA's #RetailNOW
- RSPA Searching for New Executive Director
- Celerant Announces Out-of-the-Box System to Manage Store & Range
- CrowdTwist Generation Z vs Millennials Study Provides Snapshot into Changing Loyalty Landscape
- ASC X9 Completes Update of ANSI X9.24-1, Detailing Requirements for Financial Transactions
- Oracle Hospitality Introduces Data Science Cloud Services to Help Food & Beverage Operators
- Differentiation Leads the Pack for Hot 100 Fastest-Growing Retailers
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.