Valentine’s Day isn’t just the most romantic day of the year...it’s your time to shine! You’re not just selling a delicious dinner, you’re selling a memorable experience. You’ll want to make sure you’re on your game with the best food and customer service possible. That starts with making sure your customers can book reservations online and they don’t have a long wait when they arrive. The optional service of a reservation module on your POS system will efficiently help you manage restaurant capacity with waitlists, so your valued customers are not left disgruntled while they have to wait for a table. Making sure you are properly staffed during the rush is also critical. It’s important to have the seasoned vets during the big game. Luckily, you can also use the historical trends data from your POS system to estimate the busiest times for Valentine’s Day and schedule staff accordingly.
We all know the wonders a positive mood can bring. When our server is happy, we tend to have a more enjoyable dining experience. As a server, having an intuitive POS system can really go a long way towards being in a good mood. With the technology of fewer touches per order, you don’t have to waste time going through unnecessary menu items and can turn tables faster. This allows for business to be done accurately in a quicker fashion, but without sacrificing functionality. Your customers will likely appreciate the faster pace of service, in turn, leaving more tips and returning to the establishment.
To further entice their repeat business, show your customers they are valued. Do this not only with excellent customer service, but with rewards too. Offer something extra through your loyalty club -- whether it be gift cards, points, free drinks/meals/desserts or whatever else you fancy. Maybe being a loyal member means getting a featured holiday promotion -- buy one, get one free? Or that tasty treat you only have during the holidays?
Other Point of Sale News
- How to break into e-commerce in the Age of Amazon?
- Conformance Ramps up Battle Against False-Front Merchants with TransactionTrap
- 3 Reasons Why Hiring Older Employees Is A Smart Decision
- ATMIA’s US Conference Becomes World’s Biggest Ever ATM Conference
- Wirecard Selects Astute Solutions for Conversational Service Chatbot Technology
- Alibaba Group Unveils Olympic Games Technology Showcase and Future Vision at PyeongChang
- Net Element Launches Future-Ready Multi-channel Payments Platform, Netevia
- Quantzig’s Supply Chain Analytics Solution Helps Bridge the Demand-Supply Concerns
- FIME’s Acquirer Test Tool First to Achieve EMVCo Level 3 Qualification
- POS Partners Inc is Pleased To Welcome Gregory Kingen