“ATM World is proud to support Withdraw Cash Wednesday,” said ATM World Corp CEO Abe Ayesh. “Cash gives consumers options and options bring comfort.”
Currently underway for the U.S. Christmas holiday shopping season, the Withdraw Cash Wednesday campaign is designed to promote consumer cash usage and boost ATM cash withdrawals nationwide. Backed by ATMIA, the secondary goal of campaign is to educate consumers about the benefits of cash such as using it as a budgeting tool, reducing debt and saving money by not having to pay credit card interest fees and saving time at the checkout.
“We appreciate the support of Abe and his team," says Mike Lee, ATMIA CEO. "With prominent card brands escalating their war on cash, it’s more important than ever for the ATM industry to take the lead in promoting the positive role cash plays for consumers, businesses and the economy.”
“We are pleased to see ATMIA promoting this initiative, and will stand by and lend our support to keep cash on top for years to come,” Ayesh says.
As a Platinum Sponsor, ATM World Corp will receive extensive exposure including having their logo on the website, in all email blasts, social media, newsletters and all printed materials for the ATMIA U.S. Conference. In addition, the logo will appear on the ATM locator section of the site with links back to their ATM locations and they will be able to submit an article for the ATMIA newsletter. Visit www.withdrawcashwednesday.com to learn how you can become a part of the movement!
Other Point of Sale News:
- Vitality Bowl Launches New Mobile App from Punchh
- 59% of Card-Present Transactions Globally Use EMV® Chip Technology
- Revel Systems 2017 Growth Reflected in Strengthened C-Suite and Office Locations
- goTRG’s Omni-Channel Holiday Weekend Sales Crush Records Nationwide
- PAR Technology Corporation Appoints Douglas G. Rauch and Dr. James C. Stoffel to Board
- Malauzai’s Monkey Insights Analyzes General Digital Banking Activity
- Symphony GOLD Named a Representative Vendor in 2017 Gartner Market Guide
- SKYE Hotel Suites Parramatta Partners with ASSA ABLOY Hospitality and Intelity
- Communication Processes Optimized for Retailers This Holiday Season
- OSPT Alliance Sees Membership Boost
- Rego Payment Architectures, Inc. Announces Kirk Bradley To Head Technology Board
- Epson Offers Worry-Free Printing as a Unique Holiday Gift for Every Member of the Family