LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, SIOUX FALLS, SD, USA, February 26, 2018 - ATMIA today launched a new Industry Research Portal to assist its members in finding freely available research information as well as reasonably priced research reports recommended by the association.
“We discovered a whole range of publicly available data sources for our industry as well as many excellent research companies providing reasonably priced research which will benefit our members,” commented CEO Mike Lee.
ATMIA has provided a comprehensive list of recommended research sources for its members to guide them in acquiring data and analysis.
“It’s vital to ensure global ATM research is competitive and reasonably priced,” Lee added.
The portal also enables members to have free access to a 1967-2017 ATM Time Series kindly provided by the world’s leading ATM historian and trends analyst, Professor Bernardo Batiz-Lazo, whose new book “Cash and Dash: How ATMs and Computers Changed Banking” (Hardcover) is due out on 1 July this year and is available for pre-orders on Amazon.com.
About ATMIA www.atmia.com
ATMIA is the leading non-profit trade association representing the entire global ATM industry. ATMIA serves more than 10,700 members from over 650 participating companies in 67 countries spanning the whole ATM ecosphere, including financial institutions, independent ATM deployers, equipment manufacturers, processors and a plethora of ATM service and value-added solution providers. ATMIA provides education, advocacy and connections to help its members keep abreast of industry news and developments; increase knowledge and professionalism; improve operational efficiencies; understand and influence regulatory processes; participate in the local, regional and global ATM community; and forge new relationships to advance their businesses. Founded in 1997, ATMIA has active chapters in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Asia, Africa, India and the Middle East focusing on the unique needs and issues of each region.
Other Point of Sale News
- Top Trends in the Retail Industry to Be Aware of in 2018
- Switch, Inc. Launches “CardSavr,” First API to Place Credit Cards in Use Immediately
- Mobeewave Announces Global Partnership Agreement with Samsung
- CoinOut and Epson Announce Collaboration Following CoinOut’s Success on Shark Tank TV Show
- Greenlight Raises $16 Million Series A Financing and Announces New Strategic Partnerships
- Nexo Standards and FIS Sign Agreement for Test Solution
- NMI Agrees to Acquire Creditcall to Expand EMV and Omnichannel Capabilities
- Survey Reveals How U.S. and Canadian Shoppers Compare to the Rest of the World
- ATMIA Partners with New Global ATM Research
- January Retail Sales Continue Strong After Holidays, Up 5.4 Percent Over Last Year