SIOUX FALLS, SD, February 12, 2018. ATMIA this week broke its all-time record for the largest ever US ATM conference by attracting over 1100 delegates for the first time. 1129 number of industry executives across all sectors of the industry registered for “Innovate and Succeed: the Next Decade for ATMs”, held in Las Vegas, the association’s 19th annual event.
“Our event just keeps growing year on year, attracting banks, IADs, as well as vendors, suppliers, processors, etc across the whole ATM value chain,” said David Tente, Executive Director for ATMIA USA.
A major highlight of the event included an industry commitment for the association to project manage a 10-step plan to implement a global blueprint for next generation ATMs, based on a new, signed off API App model for ATMs.
“My hearty congratulations to the US team for continuing to grow what is already the world’s biggest dedicated ATM annual conference in a competitive market,” said Mike Lee, CEO of ATMIA. “The sky is the limit as we attract more and more banks and IADs to the premier conference of its kind and as the ATM begins to reinvent itself for increased relevance under the umbrella of the association’s Consortium for Next Generation ATMs.”
Next year’s event, which will feature a new Next Gen ATM Summit Town Hall meeting for the industry, takes place on February 19 - 21, 2019 at the Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, FL.
About ATMIA www.atmia.com
ATMIA is the leading non-profit trade association representing the entire global ATM industry. ATMIA serves more than 10,700 members from over 650 participating companies in 67 countries spanning the whole ATM ecosphere, including financial institutions, independent ATM deployers, equipment manufacturers, processors and a plethora of ATM service and value-added solution providers. ATMIA provides education, advocacy and connections to help its members keep abreast of industry news and developments; increase knowledge and professionalism; improve operational efficiencies; understand and influence regulatory processes; participate in the local, regional and global ATM community; and forge new relationships to advance their businesses. Founded in 1997, ATMIA has active chapters in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Asia, Africa, India and the Middle East focusing on the unique needs and issues of each region.
Other Point of Sale News
- Net Element Launches Future-Ready Multi-channel Payments Platform, Netevia
- Quantzig’s Supply Chain Analytics Solution Helps Bridge the Demand-Supply Concerns
- FIME’s Acquirer Test Tool First to Achieve EMVCo Level 3 Qualification
- POS Partners Inc is Pleased To Welcome Gregory Kingen
- Trec2go Certifies Epson Smart POS Printer for its Online Ordering Solutions
- Retail Jobs Increased by Over 11,000 in January
- Apple Passes Samsung to Capture Top Position in Worldwide Smartphone Market
- Retailers need to recalibrate their approach to reach millennials, says GlobalData
- Touch Dynamic’s Next Generation Slim Printer Base Has Arrived
- NMI Unveils Redesigned Merchant Interface for Its Payments Enablement Platform