Clearwater, FL, January 11, 2018 – AccuStore®, the award-winning store intelligence and professional survey provider, will showcase its latest technology at the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) BIG Show in New York, January 14-16. AccuStore will be at booth 511 to show retailers how it can help cut store marketing costs and speed up rollouts.
“The secret is accurate store profiles,” said Alec Veinger, AccuStore VP. “We can give you real-time access from any device to see all of the store-level details you need. So you can spot waste and save time. You’ll know exactly what each store needs to succeed.” As an example, AccuStore recently helped the nation’s leading drugstore chain eliminate overage and cut wasteful spending by 20%.
AccuStore enables retailers to see their site data in real-time through a cloud-based store intelligence platform. By leveraging this data, retailers can monitor compliance and react quickly to store needs. Marketing, Ops, Merchandising, Facilities – all departments – share anytime accessibility to ease store communications.
“We look forward to demonstrating how AccuStore can help reduce indirect spend and improve store performance,” Veinger said. Retailers are encouraged to stop by booth 511 for a demo or to arrange for a complimentary in-store audit to see AccuStore in action.
AccuStore is the result of over 40 years of helping retailers gain store-level intelligence to enhance operations, marketing, facilities management, loss prevention and human resources. Its enhanced store profiling technology makes it easy for consumer-facing businesses to access real-time information about every site. AccuStore customizes a database of site-level details and stores it securely on a cloud-based platform with a web interface and mobile app for 24/7 access. The mobile app enables managers to turn their strategic plans into store-level results on the go. A GSP Company, AccuStore is based in Clearwater, Florida.
Other Point of Sale News
- Toshiba Tec Showcases Digital Signage Solutions at #NRF2018 Retail's Big Show
- #NRF2018 - LG Innotek Offers the Future of Retail IoT Solution
- #NRF 2018 - Acuative Announces Bandwidth Speed and Cost Breakthroughs
- Verifone and Alipay Simplify Payment Acceptance for Chinese Tourists at Lacoste Stores
- #NRF2018: Retail’s Big Show Debuts New Events and Expanded Programming
- TSYS Completes Acquisition of Cayan
- At #NRF2018 Posiflex Introduces Stylish New Line of Touch Screen Terminals
- LendingPoint Acquires LoanHero to Accelerate Expansion to POS and PON Financing
- Voice Assistants Set to Revolutionize Commerce & be a Dominancy of Consumer Interaction