Clearwater, FL, September 15, 2017 – AccuStore VP Alec Veinger will be leading an innovation forum at the Foodservice Technology Conference (FSTEC), which is being held in Anaheim, CA, from September 17 - 19. The session will be entitled “Unlock the Secrets of Each Store with Store Intelligence.”
In his Monday afternoon session, restaurant leaders will learn how store intelligence software leverages site-specific details shown in real time to provide the level of accuracy that every department needs to succeed:
- Merchandising can use specific store preferences to provide more relevant product and menu options.
- Facilities will know details about each store’s layout and equipment so it can monitor maintenance and stay on top of compliance and regulations.
- Ops will be able to improve store execution and communication.
- Marketing can use it to target customers and drive store-specific messaging.
As VP, Alec oversees business development to ensure clients see immediate benefits, such as eliminating wasteful spending and improving store execution. With a leadership background for such industry standouts as Verizon, DHL, Nestle and Cox Media, he has a deep understanding of customer service challenges and budgeting concerns.
AccuStore will also have an exhibit at FSTEC (Booth #508) so conference goers can experience the product firsthand. They’ll be able to try out the mobile app to see how it provides quick, on-the-go data access that can help you streamline field surveys and simplify task management. We know that food compliance audits eat up a lot of time for FSTEC attendees. With AccuStore’s easy survey app, it takes less than five minutes to enter temperature readings and even include photos to verify. The info is safely stored and recorded. Managers are freed up to focus on throughput instead of paperwork.
AccuStore is the result of over 35 years of helping retailers gain store-level intelligence to enhance operations, marketing, facilities management, loss prevention and human resources. Its enhanced store profiling technology makes it easy for consumer-facing businesses to access real-time information about every site. AccuStore customizes a database of site-level details and stores it securely on a cloud-based platform with a web interface and mobile app for 24/7 access. The mobile app enables managers to turn their strategic plans into store-level results on the go. A GSP Company, AccuStore is based in Clearwater, Florida. To find out more, visit www.accustore.com.
PointofSale.com, now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up. We are independently owned and operated. Please visit the POS software pages and POS hardware pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products from various vendors. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other POS News:
- SICOM Acquires FingerPrints Point of Sale System from Posera Ltd.
- Retail Sales Down Slightly in August From July But Up Over 2016
- Swych Closes Series A Funding Round With Lead Investment From UAE Exchange Group
- MassRoots Plans Point-of-Sale Expansion Amid Imminent Nevada Regulatory Change
- New Shopping Cart Mechanisms Installed at 99 Cents Only Stores Designed to Save
- Amazon Online Grocery Sales Surge with Whole Foods Acquisition, says Packaged Facts
- NRF CEO in Sacramento Bee: Lowering Corporate Taxes Would Benefit Workers
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.