SAN FRANCISCO, February 15, 2017 – Adyen, the payments company powering global commerce for Uber, Facebook and Netflix amongst others, today announced the appointment of Eric Morse to senior vice president (SVP) of sales in North America.
Eric comes directly from NetSuite, where he served as vice president of enterprise sales. In this position, he led sales, account management, and go-to market strategy for merchants with more than $2 billion in annual revenue. Prior to NetSuite, Eric was Google Cloud Platform’s first sales and business development lead, helping to establish the business. Previously, he led business development initiatives for the launch of Microsoft Windows Azure.
“Eric has deep experience working with some of the largest brands in the world, from both the direct and channel side,” said Roelant Prins, chief commerce officer, Adyen. “As we continue to see significant growth and traction in the U.S., Eric’s strategic sales know-how will play an integral role in helping to shape the sales organization.”
“Adyen has built an incredible company with a culture that inspires entrepreneurship and places customers first. I am supercharged by the sales team and am eager to build on the company’s already successful track record,” said Eric. “There’s a huge market opportunity here for Adyen and I’m excited to be a part of building the North American heartbeat of its business.”
Adyen is the technology company reinventing payments for the global economy. The only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting merchants directly to Visa, Mastercard, and 250 other payment methods globally, Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store. Headquartered in Amsterdam and San Francisco, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Adyen serves more than 4,500 businesses, including 7 of the 10 largest U.S. Internet companies. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Netflix, Spotify, Dropbox, Evernote, Yelp, Vodafone, Superdry, Mango, SoundCloud, KLM and JustFab.
Other POS news:
- Walmart Asking For Web Content From Vendors For Omnichannel
- Cater to Buying Trends to Boost Valentine's Day Sales
- DUMAC to Launch Redesigned User Screens for its RORCv6 Point-of-Sale System
- DUMAC Expands Capabilities of its Point-of-Sale System With Two New Strategic Partnerships
- Seiko Instruments Appoints Seasoned Executive to Lead Thermal Printer Division
- Pro X Home Center Prepares for Accelerated Growth with Epicor Retail Solutions
- Billetz Industries Introduces 9Temples--eCommerce Reimagined
- Study of 2016 Coupon Activity Reveals Changes in Shopper Preferences
- First Data Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.