MOUNT LAUREL, N.J., Aug. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Agilence, Inc., the leader in cloud-based data analytics for store operations and loss prevention, today announced it has earned an outstanding Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70. Far exceeding the average NPS score of 58 for a software company, Agilence is committed to delivering a suite of SaaS-based solutions that put customers at the center of their product roadmap.
NPS is a customer loyalty metric which produces a number between -100 and +100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company's products or services to others. It is used as a proxy for gauging the customer's overall satisfaction with a company's product or service. NPS has been widely adopted with more than two thirds of Fortune 1000 companies using the metric. With a score of 70, Agilence ranks higher than most data analytics companies. For comparison, SAP has a score of 19 and Oracle has a score of 25.
Below is a partial list of feedback from leading brands surveyed on their experience as an Agilence customer:
- "They listen to our needs and support us in attaining our goals."
- "Agilence offers a great solution to serious problems in retail loss prevention with the ability to expand its use to other departments across the company."
- "Customer service is great, and the product just works."
- "It is best of class."
- "Very easy to use and great customer service."
- "I think we are all just scratching the surface of what this product can do.'"
For more information about the Agilence survey results, visit the NPS Benchmarks website.
Contact Agilence for a live demo and learn how your organization can start putting your data to work for you.
Agilence (www.agilenceinc.com) is the industry leader in cloud-based data analytics solutions for store operations and loss prevention. Agilence develops the 20/20 Data Analytics™ platform, which includes 20/20 Retail™, 20/20 F&B™, and 20/20 Rx™, three highly flexible and powerful cloud-based reporting solutions. 20/20 provides organizations with a complete view of their business, empowering them to make informed decisions faster, to increase efficiency, and improve profit margins across the enterprise. Agilence, Inc. is headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ. To learn more email email@example.com or call 856-366-1200
Other POS News:
- NETSOL Technologies Goes Live with New Mobile Point of Sale System
- Amid U.S. growth, EatStreet launches first national TV campaign
- BIXOLON Releases Google Chrome SDK
- BIXOLON Releases Xamarin and Apache Cordova SDKs
- Chinese tourists can now use Alipay in all 242 Starbucks across Malaysia
- eHopper POS Announces QuickBooks Integration to Power Small Businesses
- Critical Vulnerabilities in SAP POS Allowing Hackers to Buy Everything for a Dollar
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.