Juniper’s new Contactless Payments research provides the most comprehensive analysis of the market available to date. As the only research offering complete coverage of cards, terminals, wearables and handsets, it enables industry stakeholders to understand the implications of contactless wallet and infrastructure deployments. It offers a vision for the future role of vendors, banks and network operators.
The new study, Contactless Payments: NFC Handsets, Wearables & Payment Cards 2017-2021, covers the three key sectors of payments, coupons and ticketing, and focuses on sector opportunities, competitor analysis and important market developments.
- OS-Pay Market: Analysis and 5 year forecasts for contactless wallet adoption, including:
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Android Pay
- Juniper Leaderboard: 12 leading contactless payments providers compared, scored and positioned on the Juniper Leaderboard matrix.
- Interviews: Unique insights into the views of the leading players across the contactless payments, ticketing and couponing value chain, including:
- Giesecke & Devrient
- Oberthur Technologies
- Sector Dynamics: Provides an in-depth evaluation of the contactless payment ecosystem, highlighting developments across the key segments of:
- Contactless Payment Cards & POS Infrastructure
- Contactless Mobile Retail Payments
- Smart Wearable Payments
- NFC Ticketing
- NFC Coupons
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: Understand the size of the contactless payments, ticketing and coupons markets and where the growth will take place including, adoption, users, service revenue and much more - for 8 global regions and 16 key country markets.
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.