Tustin, CA, May 4, 2017
With no intrusive base or stand, Sango’s touchscreen is suspended from a cast aluminum arm, freeing up space on busy counters. Sango can be mounted on a countertop or pole for a sleek, modern look with printers and other peripherals hidden under the counter. Multiple connection ports are concealed in its base to keep cables out of view. With its glossy polycarbonate finish and a mix-and-match range of colors (white, black, red, blue, orange, gray and purple), Sango delivers “cool factor” to specialty apparel, cosmetics, electronics, youth fashion and other brand-centric, on-trend retail segments.
“Sango is a new POS concept that marries rugged touch technology and unique, one-of-a-kind aesthetics at an affordable price. Aures customers can choose any Sango color they want—even two colors on the same terminal—and we build it with no minimum order quantity or added cost,” noted Jeff Burroughs, VP of sales and marketing for Aures Technologies. The new Sango model can also be customized with upgraded memory or processor as well as rear-facing touch and non-touch customer displays.
Ruggedized for Retail Sango’s ultra-thin, edgeless 15-inch LCD touchmonitor uses the latest projected capacitive (PCAP) multi-touch technology for a bright, ultra-smooth touch experience that withstands rigorous use. Its all-metal frame is built on an aluminum chassis for added durability. Sango includes an Intel® Bay Trail J1900 processor, supports Windows 10 and other Windows operating systems and is compatible with the full range of USB peripherals and accessories.
Sango is available now through Aures’ designated sales and distribution channels. For sales information, call 714.669.3111. View the Sango video, visit the product page or download a product photo.
- Age ID Technology Advances Law Enforcement Officers’ Efforts To Prevent Underage Drinking
- CPI Card Group Demonstrates Prepaid Leadership and Expertise at Card Forum & Expo 2017
- The Paper Store Adds Aptos Digital Commerce Suite and Warehouse Management to Support Growth
- Study Illustrates Vulnerability in Digital Email Verifications
- CC’s Coffee House Selects PAR Technology’s Cloud-Based Brink POS Software
- Quetzal POS Certifies Wide Range of Epson Receipt Printers for its iPad POS
- Seiko Instruments Launches New MP-B20 Mobile Printer
POS-Advice.com - a 100% focus on restaurant point of sale
POSforum.net - a support forum where users share information and answer tech questions for various restaurant POS products including Oracle/Micros and Aloha.
Restaurantsoftwarelist.com - A list of technology solutions for restaurants and hospitality. Find developers, manufacturers, resellers and processors.