Seongnam-si, Korea (PRWEB) April 24, 2017
Today BIXOLON Co., Ltd., a leading global mobile, label and POS printer manufacturer, unveiled its SPP-R410 – the next generation 4-inch mobile printer, a move that strengthens the company’s position as the world’s leading manufacturer of mobile printers. The SPP-R410 fits the bill for wireless printing, making it the go-to workhorse wherever 4-inch receipts and labels are mission-critical—from retail and food service receipts to shelf and shipping labels, field service/direct store delivery invoicing, event ticketing and more.
"In addition to mobile receipt and invoice printing, the SPP-R410 supports linerless label printing with a gap sensor that ensures accurate alignment of label media,” said John Kim, Bixolon director of marketing. “Because it prints receipts, invoices and a range of label types, it’s a great fit for a wide variety of customers — retailers and restaurants, entertainment venues, field service, transportation, warehousing, logistics and municipal government departments that serve the public."
Features & Functionality
- Easy, Seamless Connectivity: The SPP-410 supports dual-mode Bluetooth V4.2 Classic & LE, dual-band WLAN (5 GHz and 2.4 GHz) as an option, easy Bluetooth pairing via NFC, and smart Wi-Fi setting to connect a router via mobile devices. The new Wi-Fi SoftAP mode enables the printer to function as an access point, supporting a simpler direct connection to mobile devices.
- Compact & Rugged: With a design that’s 22% smaller and 25% lighter than its predecessor, the SPP-R410 is one of the smallest and lightest 4-inch mobile printers on the market. Its ruggedized design boasts 90 mm/sec printing speed, a 6-foot drop rate, and an IP54 rating ensures dust and water resistance for ultimate durability.
- Multi-Purpose Design: The SPP-R410 is multifunctional, allowing users to alternate from printing receipts to standard or liner-less labels. For standard label printing, BIXOLON has expanded its already extensive media compatibility by adding a transmissive gap sensor, telling the printer when to begin printing new labels according to gaps in the roll.
- Universal Compatibility: The SPP-R410 is platform-agnostic, allowing users to protect legacy POS investments and transition to mobile printing, without regard to their current operating system. Its smart-phone compatible, supporting iPhone/iPad/iOS (MFi), Android, Windows, and Linux devices.
BIXOLON’s SPP-R410 will be available May 2017 via the company’s reseller and distribution partner channels.
BIXOLON is a leading global manufacturer of innovative, advanced printing technologies including point-of-sale receipt, label, and mobile printers for a wide range of environments. Millions of BIXOLON printers are used today in retail, hospitality, healthcare, banking, ticketing, post/parcel, warehousing and other transaction-intensive industries. In 2016, for the third year in a row, BIXOLON was named global mobile receipt printer market leader by Japanese research company Chunichisha, securing a 31.9% market share. For more information, contact us at http://www.bixolon.com, or follow us on these social channels: Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Mobile Payments Conference - August 28th - 30th 2017
- Mastercard Launches MLB All-Star Game Sweepstakes Exclusively at BJ’s Wholesale Club
- PCMS Announces Spring ’17 Release of VISION Commerce Suite Now Available
- SheerID Expands Education Verification Services Around The Globe
- Sionic Mobile Welcomes Nat Milburn as Managing Director Enterprise Development
- Aptos Announces Keynote Speaker and Conference Lineup for Aptos Engage 2017
- Penetration of POS Terminals To Grow 4.2% in 2017 in Latin/South America - IHL Group
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.