SIOUX FALLS, SD & LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM – The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) is pleased to welcome Burroughs as a Withdraw Cash Wednesday Silver Sponsor. The Withdraw Cash Wednesday campaign is designed to promote consumer cash use throughout the holiday season.
“Burroughs is happy to support Withdraw Cash Wednesday,” said Adam Hobelmann, vice president of sales and marketing. “Our company and our customers are strong supporters of cash, and we are very pleased to see ATMIA shine the spotlight on the value of cash to consumers."
Withdraw Cash Wednesday is celebrated the Wednesday prior to every major holiday with the largest focus on the Wednesday before the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. The campaign is currently underway for November 22, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Black Friday and the Christmas holiday shopping season.
“We value the support of Burroughs and all of our Withdraw Cash Wednesday sponsors for this vital 2017 campaign in the US," says Mike Lee, ATMIA CEO. "With prominent card brands escalating their war on cash, it’s more important than ever for the ATM industry to take the lead in promoting the positive role cash plays for consumers, businesses and the economy.”
“Our goal with this strong and united campaign is to substantially increase cash usage and ATM cash withdrawals nationwide and thus to boost spending to stimulate the US consumer economy,” Lee stated.
Visit www.withdrawcashwednesday.com to learn how you can become a part of the movement!
ATMIA is the leading non-profit trade association representing the entire global ATM industry. ATMIA serves more than 10,000 members from over 650 participating companies in 67 countries spanning the whole ATM ecosphere, including financial institutions, independent ATM deployers, equipment manufacturers, processors and a plethora of ATM service and value-added solution providers. ATMIA provides education, advocacy and connections to help its members keep abreast of industry news and developments; increase knowledge and professionalism; improve operational efficiencies; understand and influence regulatory processes; participate in the local, regional and global ATM community; and forge new relationships to advance their businesses. Founded in 1997, ATMIA has active chapters in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Asia, Africa, India and the Middle East focusing on the unique needs and issues of each region. For more information, please visit atmia.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or YouTube.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Vocalink Powers Real-Time Payments Service in the U.S.
- Clarks to Transform Its Retail Planning and Order Fulfillment With JDA
- Rakuten Marketing Releases 2017 Retail Holiday Data; Empowers Marketers with Gift
- Rambus Teams with eftpos for Android Pay in Australia
- Token and Envestnet | Yodlee Announce Strategic Open Banking Partnership
- Hatch Loyalty and CARDFREE Partner to Deliver Combined Customer Engagement Solution
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Serves Up Enhanced Customer Experience Via New Digital Innovations
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ Perks Week Presented By Masterpass Begins Today
- LightInTheBox Reports 15.6% YoY Sales Growth on ’Singles Day’
- POS Banknote Recycler Market - Innovation in Product Technology | Technavio
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.