POS Partners, Inc. has been selected as the point of sale solution provider for Citrus Valley Health Partners.
Citrus Valley Health Partners (CVHP) is a non-profit health system featuring three acute-care hospitals and an inpatient Hospice and Home Health program and a growing network of ambulatory care services and physician practices that serve nearly one million residents in the East San Gabriel Valley of Los Angeles County. CVHP is the largest non-profit health care provider in the region, comprised of Inter-Community Hospital in Covina, CA., Queen of the Valley Hospital in West Covina, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital in Glendora and Citrus Valley Hospice/Home Health in West Covina.
"We are grateful that Citrus Valley Health Partners selected our team as their point of sale solution provider," POS Partners' President and CEO, Lance Bell stated. “We replaced a nationally recognized tablet-based point of sale system that was unable to meet their need for stability and performance, or their requirements for employee payroll deductions.”
If you'd like to learn more about enhancing your business with a guaranteed NOI solution, please contact POS Partners at 888-477-7711 or the web at www.pos.partners
POS Partners is an international hospitality technology company that creates point-of-sale and enterprise solutions serving a variety of industries, including hospitality, golf clubs, hospitals and senior living. Providing a complete solution of software, mobile hardware, and business intelligence through its ServingIntel.com platform, POS Partners increases revenue and profit in foodservice operations, while enhancing service and quality levels for the guests.
Other POS News:
- Point-of-sale Website for Restaurants Announces Upgrade - POS-Advice.com
- Retail Industry Collaborates on Guideline to Provide Consumers with Richer Product Details
- HP Reinvents Retail with New Point-of-Sale System
- KinerjaPay Launches Gift Card Center for Platform Customers and Bitcoin Account Holders
- BLM Technologies Now Offers Epson OmniLink TM-T88VI Series POS Printers
- 3dcart Integrates with Apple Pay for an Exceptional Checkout Experience
- APG to Display New Mobile Point of Sale Solutions at RSPA's #RetailNOW
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.