KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., March 06, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CardConnect(NASDAQ:CCN), a leading provider of payment processing and technology solutions, today announced that the Company will be attending the Barclays 7th Annual Emerging Payments Forum. The conference will be held at the Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel on March 14-15, 2017. Chief Executive Officer and President Jeff Shanahan will be part of a special panel taking place on Tuesday, March 14, at 1:30 p.m. ET. The panel topic will be on Point of Sale (POS) differentiation.
This special panel event will not be webcast. To schedule a meeting with Mr. Shanahan please contact your Barclays representative.
CardConnect (NASDAQ:CCN) is a leading provider of payment processing and technology solutions, helping more than 67,000 organizations – from independent coffee shops to iconic global brands – accept billions of dollars in card transactions each year. Since its inception in 2006, CardConnect has developed advanced payment solutions backed by patented, PCI-validated point-to-point encryption (P2PE) and tokenization. The company’s small-to-midsize business offering, CardPointe, is a comprehensive platform that includes a powerful reporting and transaction management portal which extends to a native mobile app. For enterprise-level organizations, CardSecure integrates omni-channel payment acceptance into several ERP systems – such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards and Infor M3 – in a way that minimizes PCI compliance requirements and lowers transaction costs.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- Checkpoint Systems Deploys Its EAS Solutions at Dollar General Stores
- Seven in Ten Retailers to Invest in IoT Technologies to Revolutionize Customer Experience
- First Data and FLEETCOR Join Forces In New Prepaid Gift Joint Venture
- Edgecase Announces Record Growth in 2016
- ATMIA Publishes Study on Growth Prospects in the Retail Cash Management
- Retail Innovation Lounge at SXSW Announces Final Program with Under Armour VP, Sid Jatia
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.