STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. (September 18, 2017) – Celerant Technology, a leading provider of innovative retail and E-Commerce solutions, again received a five-star rating from CPA Practice Advisor; this time for the browser-based platform, Stratus Retail. CPA Practice Advisor star system helps retailers understand the level of features, accessibility, product support, and overall value of the software and technology being evaluated.
Celerant’s Stratus Retail earned high praise for its intuitive point of sale, inventory management, E-Commerce, marketplace and vendor integrations, mobile applications, in-depth reporting, real-time capabilities, and more.
“CPA Practice Advisor is a trusted resource in the industry and we are proud to be recognized as one of the leading retail technology providers in this competitive point of sale market,” said Ian Goldman, CEO of Celerant Technology. “With close to 20 years of experience empowering retailers to more effectively manage their retail stores and online businesses, our high rating is a direct reflection of our continued efforts.”
The review highlights how “Stratus can be customized to suit the needs of a variety of retail and related industries, including apparel, furniture, specialty and gift retail businesses.” The review also mentions that Celerant’s E-Commerce “provides complete integration between brick and mortar and web stores”, in which “retailers can easily manage inventory in multiple locations.” In addition, the review states that “Stratus integrates with all standard POS hardware peripherals including touch screen and standard monitors, key pads, bar code scanners, employee time clocks, signature capture devices and receipt printers.”
“To receive a five-star rating from CPA Practice Advisors, year after year, is a tremendous honor and Celerant will continue to promote business growth and efficiency through our innovation and technology,” said Ian Goldman.”
PointofSale.com, now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up, so please let vendors know when you have seen them here.
Use the links on the left side menu above to find great products and services. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other POS News:
- Lightspeed Restaurant Achieves Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle Hospitality
- Manthan and Alnafitha Partner to Deliver Cutting Edge Analytics Solutions in Saudi Arabia
- Orderbird ups its Game in POS Industry with Hire of Former NCR Vice President as Co-CEO
- Appetize Partners with CBORD to Bring Modern Payments to Diverse Portfolio of Customers
- PEPFAR and Mastercard Launch Partnership to Address HIV/AIDS Epidemic Control
- Nearly Half of Americans Plan to Make a Substantial Purchase This Year
- ATMIA Publishes Best Practices for Securing Deposit and Cash Recycling Machines