MCKINNEY, Texas, Dec. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Chargeback Gurus, a global leader in e-commerce chargeback and fraud prevention solutions, is proud to announce that its CEO Srii Srinivasan has received the Finance Monthly FinTech Awards 2018 for FinTech Entrepreneur of the Year – USA. The Fintech Awards acknowledge and reward the individuals, firms, start-ups and banks who are recognized as leaders and thought leaders in their area of expertise.
Earlier this month, Chargeback Guru's CEO, Srii Srinivasan was named among Innovate Finance's Women in FinTech Powerlist. Every year Innovate Finance opens the Women in FinTech Powerlist to celebrate the women shaping the FinTech sector. The community nominates friends, colleagues, clients and partners to shine a light on the progress being made and to celebrate the women shaping the FinTech sector.Srii has also been shortlisted for the upcoming prestigious Women in IT Awards USA 2018 for Entrepreneur of the Year. Organized by Information Age, the Women in IT Program is the world's largest tech diversity event, providing a high-profile platform for celebrating women in IT and identifying new female role models in the industry. The winners will be decided by an independent panel of judges and then announced at a special gala ceremony in Gotham Hall, New York on 22 March 2018.
"We're thrilled to have our CEO recognized by the industry as a leader in FinTech for what has been a milestone year for Chargeback Gurus." said Chargeback Gurus co-founder and President Suresh Dakshina. "Srii has done an outstanding job leading our team and supporting our clients. Her leadership has been incredibly instrumental in helping our company grow at such a rapid pace, especially these past 2 years. By exploiting our expertise and innovative technologies, we put an end to costly chargebacks that were affecting our clients' their bottom line."
About Chargeback Gurus
Chargeback Gurus has been a pioneer in fighting and preventing chargebacks for ecommerce businesses for more than 14 years. Chargeback Gurus has helped merchants recover up to 70% of their chargebacks and prevented up to 50% chargebacks using proprietary tools and custom strategies targeting vulnerabilities affecting client businesses. With a team of over 150 specialists helping merchants combat fraud and chargebacks, Chargeback Gurus has actively recovered $150+ Million in lost revenue through its Smart Representment Program.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Survey: Nearly Three-Quarters of Retail Orgs Lack a Breach Response Plan
- World’s First Public Transport Retail Interface Open to Everyone in Helsinki Region
- GM Adds Ecommerce To The Dashboard
- Discover Card Will No Longer Require Signatures at Checkout
- NRF Foundation Announces The List of People Shaping Retail’s Future 2018
- OrderDynamics and BORN Join Forces to Unlock the Seamless Omnichannel Shopper Experience
- Wristcode Technologies Launches RestoByte App For Restaurants - India
- Oracle Leads Worldwide Retail POS/mPOS Market - IHL Group
- Retail IT Services Market To Grow To $117b Annually By 2021 - IHL Group
- Progressive Leasing and Marqeta Partner to Power New Lease-to-Own Financing Experience