THOROFARE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Checkpoint Systems, a leading global supplier of Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS), RFID solutions and Alpha High-Theft Solutions for the retail industry, today announced that it will make a donation to the LP Benevolent Fund for each of the first 400 product demonstrations it provides to retailers from June 11 -13 at NRF Protect.
The Loss Prevention Foundation established the LP Benevolent Fund as a way to offer assistance to the families of LP professionals who have lost their lives while conducting the duties of their profession.
Some of the products to be demonstrated at Booth #1207 include:
- HALO software platform delivers powerful, modular, data driven performance that transforms data into efficient actionable insights for day-to-day retail operational successes. Provides detailed intelligence about the state of retail business through easy to use dashboards, graphs and charts. Focuses on real-time inventory visibility, optimized production and supply chain fulfillment areas.
- NEO is an innovative electronics platform that delivers enhanced detection and connectivity to retailers, enabling them to improve store operations. The powerful new electronics represent a seismic shift in the way radio frequency-based (RF) EAS solutions perform in store and enable the sensors to become a key part of the connected store.
- OptiLok is a specialized tag for eyewear protection that offers an improved and refined design to enhance the ease and speed of application/removal without any security compromises.
- Mini NeedleLok protects delicate fabric clothing, such as intimates as well as light and thin fabric garments, where a normal hard-tag and pin would leave a damaging hole in the merchandise.
- Density Tag protects valuable items inside packaged merchandise by “sensing” presence through the box. If the item is removed from the package, the change in measured density results in an alarm.
- Shelf Alert detects product movements and uses pattern-recognition algorithms to check all removals for unusual incidents. The system recognizes when a possible sweep is occurring and sounds an alarm directly at the shelf.
- Peg Hook Alert allows retailers to openly display merchandise with confidence. It provides audible deterrents that make it more likely that store associates will engage.
- The S3vx Detacher includes an extra-strength magnet that gives it greater mechanical integrity. If the device is opened without first being disarmed by the verification code, it will alarm.
According to Stuart Rosenthal, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Checkpoint’s Alpha High-Theft Solutions, “We well understand the service LP professionals provide retailers and the general public who visit their stores, and so are proud to contribute to this memorial fund. We hope retailers will stop by our booth to see a demo and by doing so help contribute to this worthy cause.”
About Checkpoint Systems, Inc. (www.checkpointsystems.com)
Checkpoint Systems is a global leader in EAS and RFID solutions for the retail industry, encompassing loss prevention and merchandise visibility in a growing omni-channel environment. A division of CCL Industries, Checkpoint provides source-to-shopper solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory and accelerate the replenishment cycle, while preventing out-of-stocks and reducing theft throughout the supply chain -- thus improving the shopper experience. Checkpoint's solutions are built upon 45 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss prevention solutions, market-leading software, RFID hardware and comprehensive labeling capabilities to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Checkpoint's customers’ benefit from increased sales and profits by implementing on-shelf availability to ensure the right merchandise is available at the right place and time when consumers are ready to buy.
About CCL Industries
CCL Industries Inc., a world leader in specialty label and packaging solutions for global corporations, small businesses and consumers, employs approximately 19,000 people and operates 150 facilities in 25 countries on six continents with corporate offices in Toronto, Canada, and Framingham, Massachusetts.
Other Point of Sale News
- Biometrics-Based Security Benefits Consumers, But Not Yet CNP Merchants
- May Retail Jobs Increase 28,800 From April and 100,200 From May 2017
- Online Lending Empowers U.S. Small Businesses to Generate 358K Jobs
- Kibo Launches New Commerce Platform Capabilities for Improved Online & In-Store Experience
- Retailers Respond to Administration’s Latest Tariff Announcement
- Poseidon Foundation Launched First Retail Platform to Support Climate Action
- U.S. and EU Retailers Release Industry Approach to New Data Protection Regulations
- Afterpay Launches in the U.S. with Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie and Free People
- Digital Analytic Assistant, CINDE, Expands Skills to Provide Retailers and CPGs
- Zuckerberg Media, JD.com and Glossier to Speak at NRF’s Shop.org 2018 Conference