THOROFARE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Checkpoint Systems, a leading global supplier of Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS), RFID solutions and Alpha High-Theft Solutions for the retail industry, today launched its most versatile AutoPeg solution to date that allows a diverse range of merchandise to be securely displayed on peg hooks.
Universal AutoPeg features the convenient one-pin attachment for single holes, with a bright yellow design and Checkpoint’s trademarked black lock to deter potential thieves. The solution opens up so retailers can attach it to more types of packaging of varying sizes, including razor cartridges, ink/toner, mobile phone accessories, cosmetics, electric toothbrush refills and more.
• Pinless one-piece design is safe and effective
• Preserves product branding
• Quickly removable at POS
• Works with all detachers
• Tough, secure and reusable
• S3 locking mechanism
Universal AutoPeg is available immediately.
About Checkpoint Systems, Inc. (www.checkpointsystems.com)
Checkpoint Systems is a global leader in EAS and RFID solutions for the retail industry, encompassing loss prevention and merchandise visibility in a growing omni-channel environment. A division of CCL Industries, Checkpoint provides source-to-shopper solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory and accelerate the replenishment cycle, while preventing out-of-stocks and reducing theft throughout the supply chain -- thus improving the shopper experience. Checkpoint's solutions are built upon 45 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss prevention solutions, market-leading software, RFID hardware and comprehensive labeling capabilities to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Checkpoint's customers’ benefit from increased sales and profits by implementing on-shelf availability to ensure the right merchandise is available at the right place and time when consumers are ready to buy.
About CCL Industries
CCL Industries Inc., a world leader in specialty label and packaging solutions for global corporations, small businesses and consumers, employs approximately 19,000 people and operates 150 facilities in 25 countries on six continents with corporate offices in Toronto, Canada, and Framingham, Massachusetts.
Other Point of Sale News
- Retail Jobs Increased by Over 46,000 in February
- TEAMSABLE POS Collaborate With ID TECH to Deliver EMV Compliant POS Terminals to Resellers
- Countdown to the Grand Launch of Next Generation ATM Architecture
- LendingPoint Launches Merchant Solutions Platform to Help Retailers Increase Sales
- Deploying the right technologies is essential for retailers to survive, says GlobalData
- The Greatest ATM Show on Earth: ATMIA targets 1250 registrations for US ATM event
- Star Micronics’ cloudPRNT Innovations Expands Functionality
- Netsertive Launches First Scalable Brand-to-Local YouTube Advertising Solution
- Acquirers Struggling to Raise Merchant Compliance Rates
- ATMIA Launches New Industry Research Portal