BROOKFIELD, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As mobile technology changes the way Americans access their money and the extent to which they use physical currency, cash remains the most widely used form of payment. Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, announced today that leading retail ATM manufacturers, including Nautilus Hyosung America, Genmega and Triton, now support CardFree CashSM from Fiserv on their retail ATM terminals, giving consumers more locations to easily access their cash in a secure and convenient manner without a physical card
“Research shows the need for cash isn’t going away and consumers expect greater speed, ease and convenience in accessing their money,” said David Keenan, senior vice president, Product Management, Card Services, Fiserv. “CardFree Cash from Fiserv enables ATM operators to satisfy the growing demand for secure, immediate cash disbursement across a range of P2P, B2C and self-service environments.”
Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs) such as NationalLink, a leading ISO with 15,000 ATMs, are enabling CardFree Cash at their ATMs. In addition, leading payments processor Worldpay recently announced the capability to support CardFree Cash at more than 19,000 ATMs. This expansion adds to the thousands of ATMs already enabled with CardFree Cash, offers the opportunity for incremental income through more frequent ATM use and positively impacts foot traffic in retailers’ stores as consumers seek out cardless cash-enabled ATMs.
“With more than 21 years of ATM deployment, NationalLink is continuing to evolve to add value for the consumer, industry partners and financial institutions,” said Sam Kandah, president of NationalLink, one of the largest privately-owned ATM companies in the country. “Cardless cash is at the forefront of providing convenient and secure cash withdrawals from the palm of your hand.”
CardFree Cash has been consistently recognized for digital innovation in payments technology. Introduced by Fiserv in 2015, the cardless cash solution has also been cited as a change agent and industry leading business technology.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today — financial services at the speed of life. Learn more at fiserv.com.
- Cardless ATMs – The Evolution of Cash Access – https://www.fiserv.com/resources/cardless-atms-evolution-cash-access-white-paper.aspx
- CardFree Cash – www.fiserv.com/cardfree-cash
- Accel® from Fiserv – www.accelnetwork.com
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) enables clients worldwide to create and deliver financial services experiences in step with the way people live and work today. For more than 30 years, Fiserv has been a trusted leader in financial services technology, helping clients achieve best-in-class results by driving quality and innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and insights and optimization. Fiserv is a member of the FORTUNE® 500 and has been named among the FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies® for five consecutive years, recognized for strength of business model and innovation leadership. For more information, visit fiserv.com.
NationalLink Inc. is an industry leader in providing complete ATM solutions for all retail, financial and corporate segments. Since 1996, NationalLink has provided ATM processing, placements, repairs and armored cash management services to its growing network of 15,000 ATMs which span across 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. For more information, visit www.nationallink.com and see how NationalLink can help grow your business.
Other Point of Sale News
- TRANSACT Keynotes to Focus on How Payments Technology is Transforming Commerce
- Investments in Asia-Pacific shift focus to online retail channel, says GlobalData
- Cavirin Earns Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Status
- RevTech To Host 11th Semi-Annual Tech Trends in Retail
- Symphony RetailAI Accelerates Growth and Market Momentum
- New for TRANSACT: Integrated Payments/Software and Payment Facilitator Session Tracks
- Main Street Softworks Introduces ChipTab® Payment Solution for Bars, Clubs & Restaurants
- Mobey Forum Launches Internet of Things Expert Group
- Blockchain Will Reshape Industries Around The World And Eliminate Intermediaries
- New Springbot Exchange Empowers eCommerce SMBs to Compete Against Large Retailers