OSLO, Norway, Sept. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Boostcom, the globally leading "proptech" provider for shopping centres, has delivered world leading digital positions for it's shopping centre customers.
One example is the Norwegian shopping centre Down Town, owned by Citycon. The shopping centre that has reached a level of 76% digital consumer reach up against the total number of inhabitants in the location town, and 32% up against their defined catchment area.
The member profiles hold rich data including preferences and behavioural data from e.g. offer redemptions on their mobiles.
The Mall Performance Cloud by Boostcom integrates all possible digital sources to a unified data layer (Data Management Platform) to bridge physical malls with digital.
The data is utilised when doing relevant and targeted marketing to consumers in their preferred digital channels.
Some statistics from the 100 shopping centre customer portfolio served by Boostcom:
- typical 30% digital consumer reach in catchment area after 3 years
- 1 in 5 customer club app openings result in a retail transaction
- More than 20% increase in revenue for retailers participating in specific shopping centre campaigns
- More than 10% increase in overall footfall from individual shopping centre campaigns
- 2% of total annual revenue at shopping centre directly from mobile redemption
"Boostcom has been helping shopping centres on the digital side since 2004. Our current comprehensive proptech offering customised for shopping centres is proving to make a big difference for our customers. In my view the only true digital asset for shopping centres up against the fast evolving market share of e-commerce is their digital consumer database with rich profiles. If you can reach 30% upwards of your on site physical shoppers in their preferred digital channels you will as a shopping centre be a very important player and attractive partner also within e-commerce. We expect to share significant results created within this area on behalf of our customers in the months and years to come", says Peter Tonstad, CEO Boostcom Group.
"We strongly believe in the evolving relation between our physical shopping centres and digital connecting programmes. In Citycon we see the strategic importance of building digital consumer databases, and we are proud of the digital position and hence the related results many of our shopping centres hold to day. We expect this to evolve rapidly moving forward – both in consumer reach and actual added value for our shoppers", says Marianne Mazarino Håkonsen, VP Marketing in Citycon OYJ.
About Boostcom (http://www.boostcom.com):
Boostcom is a world leading proptech company serving the global shopping centre industry with more than 100 shopping centre customers. Boostcom has offices in Europe (5 locations), Dubai and Hong Kong with 60 employees. Boostcom is backed by venture and PE funds to continuously expand its global market position and product development. Boostcom is the only company that integrates all available digital touch points in a shopping mall environment in one data layer – The Mall Performance Cloud.
About Citycon and Down Town (http://www.citycon.com):
Citycon is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban, grocery-anchored shopping centres in the Nordic and Baltic region, managing assets that total EUR 5 billion and with market capitalisation of EUR 2 billion. Down Town is a regional shopping centre in the Southen part of Norway, with 36.000 sqm GLA, 76 stores and annual revenue of 87 MEUR.
Some info about Pointofsale.com readership and publication:
* Now in our 8th year
* Over 100,000 visitors a month to our websites, served over 5 million pages to viewers last year.
* 65% SMB (small to medium businesses)
* 90% looking for a POS solution or POS information of some kind
* Average visitor reads 5 pages per visit
* 20,000+ Twitter followers - https://twitter.com/thePOSnews
* 100,000+ Facebook followers - https://www.facebook.com/thePOSnews
Other POS News:
- ChannelAdvisor announces support for Catch marketplace
- Pie Five Delivers On Delivery
- Cannabis Consumers Can Now Pre-order & Pick-up Products at Grasshopper Kiosks
- Swagbucks Reaches Milestone Of $200 Million In Cash Back & Free Gift Cards To Its Members
- TigerData Releases 3rd Open Source Cloud Point-of-Sale Software
- Grubhub Partners with Portland Food Carts to Power SMBs and Bring Diners Local Favorites
- Grubhub Data Reveals Savvy Online Ordering Trends Across America