Portland, Maine (October 12, 2017) DAVO Sales Tax, by DAVO Technologies, the only integrated and automated sales tax cash management solution targeted to small and medium sized businesses has partnered with Poynt, the creator of the Poynt Smart Terminal.
The partnership will allow DAVO to offer it’s app to Poynt merchants via Poynt’s App Marketplace. The DAVO Sales Tax solution automatically collects sales data and tax revenue daily from the Poynt Smart Terminal to ensure a merchant’s tax liability remains current and funded at the time of filing. The DAVO solution can be integrated within minutes thanks to a simple onboarding process.
“Sales tax compliance is a major burden for most merchants, particularly small to mid-sized merchants. It is a responsibility from which they gain no benefit, yet bear the burden of liability if they make a mistake,” said Owen Brown, CEO of DAVO Technologies. “DAVO Sales Tax is a simple and safe product that automatically collects, files and pays sales tax for merchants.” According to Brown, “DAVO’s patented process removes the friction points associated with sales tax compliance, affording merchants more time to focus on the profitable aspects of their business.”
“By collecting and impounding sales tax funds daily, DAVO Sales Tax ensures our customers are compliant and fulfills their fiduciary responsibilities to the state. Our goal is to protect our customers, mitigating risk,” said Brown. At the end of the tax cycle, DAVO Sales Tax automatically files and pays sales tax revenues to the state on behalf of each merchant.
About DAVO Technologies LLC
DAVO Technologies has pioneered simplified daily cash management solutions for small to mid-size businesses. Their premier application, DAVO Sales Tax is used by merchants to automatically collect, file and pay sales tax in all 45 states and the District of Columbia who have sales tax obligations. DAVO is currently developing a suite of DAVO PAY proprietary products that reduce traditional 30 day payment cycles to 24 hours. To find out more, please visit www.davotechnologies.com.
More websites for Point-of-sale niches:
POS-Advice.com - a 100% focus on restaurant point of sale technology and trends. Offers insightful posts and resources.
POSforum.net - a support forum where users share information and answer tech questions for various restaurant POS products including Oracle/Micros and Aloha.
Restaurantsoftwarelist.com - A list of technology solutions for restaurants and hospitality. Find developers, manufacturers, resellers and processors.
Digital POS Magazine - 28-32 pages about Point-of-sale - Approx 8x a year. Each issue varies in focus for assorted trends or major industry shows.
BarCode.com - Great content on bar codes, bar code printing, labels, bar code supplies, RFID, IoT, UPC codes, QR codes and much more. Over 3,000 articles and completely free. Includes a free barcode label making tool and where to buy a bar code for your products.
Other POS News:
- First Client Goes Live With Cumulus Retail; New, Affordable Cloud POS
- EVO Payments International and the Oracle Adapter Achieve Oracle E-Business Suite
- ’Black Friday 2017 Shopping Report: Consumer Sentiment is Riding High’
- Epson SureColor S-Series Solvent Printers Win Top Accolades from Keypoint Intelligence
- Payment Alliance International Launches Mobile ATM Servicing App
- iPayment to Support American Express Shop Small and Small Business Saturday Movements
- Mintel announces four key North American consumer trends for 2018
- NRF and University of Phoenix Announce 2017 ‘Dream BIG’ Scholarships
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Revolutionizes Hotel Guest Convenience with ASSA ABLOY
- Mastercard and MLB Launch “This Could Be You” World Series Sweepstakes