OAK BROOK, Ill., May 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Rigid packaging leader TricorBraun today released a new report addressing challenges faced by nutraceutical brand owners and how they can drive consumer loyalty through packaging functionality.
Consumers' concerns about rising health care costs, a focus on preventative care and a greater desire for balance and wellness are just a few of the factors contributing to global nutraceutical sales, expected to reach $278.96 billion by 20211
In the white paper, "Using Smart Packaging Strategy to Break Through the Nutraceutical Noise," TricorBraun outlines:
- Consumers' changing lifestyles and generational attitudes that contribute to the nutraceutical industry's rise
- Factors leading to shelf confusion for consumers and headaches for nutraceutical marketers
- Examples of how companies used smart packaging as a solution
- Packaging challenges and considerations specific to the nutraceutical market, including functional preferences, regulatory compliance and online purchasing
"The nutraceuticals industry is experiencing incredible, healthy growth, but with that comes a host of challenges to stand out in a crowded market," said Becky Donner, senior vice president of design and engineering at TricorBraun and the white paper author. "For wins at shelf, nutraceutical brand owners can drive consumer loyalty through packaging functionality that meets consumer preferences and enhances the consumer experience. It's all about developing the right packaging, the right way, at the right place, at the right cost and on time so you can stay focused on what's inside the package and one step ahead of consumer needs."
Download a complimentary copy of TricorBraun's white paper, "Using Smart Packaging Strategy to Break Through the Nutraceutical Noise."
TricorBraun Design & Engineering Group is a business unit of TricorBraun, one of North America's leading providers of rigid packaging. Our team's primary mission is to design, engineer and manage the development, production and commercialization of custom packaging solutions for personal care, cosmetics, healthcare, food and beverage, industrial household chemical and animal health products. It is supported by TricorBraun's more than 40 offices globally, holding one of the largest inventories of rigid packaging components worldwide. For more information about TricorBraun Design & Engineering Group, contact Charmaine Laine, Marketing Communications Manager, at email@example.com or 630-645-1208.
Other POS News:
- Aptos Commits Multimillion-Dollar Investment to Help Solve Retail’s Toughest Challenges
- Grubhub Partners with Point of Sale Leaders to Create Streamlined Restaurant Management Solutions
- Restaurant Industry and Foodservice Operators Express Fear of Rising Food and Labor Costs
- Dor Retail Traffic Analytics Launches With $3.8 Million Investment
- PAR Technology Releases New Feature for SureCheck 7.1 Food Safety Solution
- Global Payments Introduces Xenial(TM): First, Cloud-Based Restaurant Management Platform
- Retail Control Systems and Cegid Unite to Move Retailers to Unified Commerce