iVend Retail reveals its Shopper Survey Report at the NRF BIG Show and offers the chance to win an Apple Watch with the pre-booking of a demo and discount for new customers in 2017
New York (January 4, 2017) — Is your retail business collecting data on shoppers? Are your customers okay with that? Are you using that data to your advantage?
You can find the answers in iVend Retail’s Great Omnichannel Expectations 2016-2017 Shopper Survey Report which will be released at the National Retail Federation (NRF) Retail’s BIG Show. iVend Retail is exhibiting in Booth #4343 at the convention and expo from Jan 15- 17, 2017, in the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York.
The Great Omnichannel Expectations 2016-2017 Shopper Survey asked 1,000 North American consumers what they expect from retail shopping experiences and how they feel about changing practices — including data collection. Among the consumers who took the survey, 42.8% say it’s okay for retailers to collect data, but they don’t want to be bombarded with marketing information — on the other hand, 11.8% are completely against retailers collecting any data about them.
Survey respondents also have opinions about what type of data retailers collect — purchase history (68.3%) and the items browsed online (41%) topped the list of what’s acceptable, but mobile number (8%) and location based on smartphone (15.9%) are less acceptable to consumers.
The Great Omnichannel Expectations 2016-2017 Shopper Survey Report is filled with more insights on shopper expectations and behaviors on topics including:
• The importance of consistent online vs in-store experiences
• The efficiency of buy online, pick up in-store processes
• Looking for a better price even after a purchase is completed
It also provides insight into generational differences to help you provide exceptional customer experiences whether shoppers are baby boomers, millennials, or Gen Z.
“Retailers need information to steer their businesses toward profitability, and in a time of constant change, it’s difficult to gauge how to meet shoppers’ expectations,” explained Paula Da Silva, Vice President of Sales for iVend Retail. “For the second year, we conducted our survey to provide retailers with insights that can help them refine in-store processes and choose the right retail systems that will help them deliver what customers want.”
iVend Retail, a Microsoft Gold and SAP Software Solution and Technology Partner, is demonstrating its retail management suite at the NRF BIG Show to let retailers experience for themselves how an integrated system can help deliver the connected retail experiences their customers expect.
You can demo iVend Retail on hardware courtesy of partners Star Micronics, HP, Elo, and Heckler Design. iVend Retail’s new North American reseller partner, SalePoint is also demonstrating the retail management solution at the event.
Retailers who register in advance to meet with iVend Retail at the BIG Show at Booth #4343 will be entered in a drawing for an Apple Watch. In addition, BIG Show attendees that meet with iVend Retail at the show and become customers will receive a 15% discount on North American software licenses for 2017. Register here: http://www.ivend.com/nrf-2017/
Other news from Pointofsale.com
- inVRsion to Showcase Next-Generation Virtual Reality Shopping Experiences at #NRF17
- National Computer Corporation (NCC) Named 2017 Best Channel Vendor
- New Years Day Retail Sales Blow The Doors Off - Verizon Holiday Retail Index Report
- #CES17 MCNEX Introduces Smart DID (Digital Information Display) for U.S. Retail Market
- Touch Dynamic Named Best Channel Vendor for Ninth Consecutive Year
- “THE STORE AS A SOCIAL NETWORK” will be the subject of the event THE EVERYWHERE STORE
- Sterling Payment Technologies Named Best Channel Vendor for Ninth...
- Auto-Star and Star Micronics Partner to Offer Retailers Eco-Friendly POS Printing Solution
- K+H Connection To Discuss Branded Currency At New FinTech Conference April 2017
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.