LAS VEGAS, Oct. 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Money 20/20 Conference – Dream Payments, a fintech that powers a payments cloud for businesses across North America, announced today that it has launched the Dream Payments Point of Sale ("Dream Payments POS") for First Data's Clover merchants. The launch...
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Money 20/20 Conference – Dream Payments, a fintech that powers a payments cloud for businesses across North America, announced today that it has launched the Dream Payments Point of Sale ("Dream Payments POS") for First Data's Clover merchants. The launch of Dream Payments POS, combined with Clover, the world's most powerful line of smart payment terminals, enables merchants to sell everywhere, accept all payments, and access powerful apps like QuickBooks, to run their businesses from the palms of their hands. With Dream Payments already established as an industry leader in Canada, Dream Payments POS will now be available for businesses of all types, including retailers, restaurants, salons, and healthcare providers across the United States this fall.
"We are proud to deliver a smart point of sale that works seamlessly with Clover smart payment terminals for merchants across the USA," stated Brent Ho-Young, CEO of Dream Payments. "Retail is going through a once-in-a-generation transformation. Small and mid-sized businesses are demanding commerce solutions that free them from behind their counters and deliver frictionless checkout experiences in-store and on-the-go. With Dream Payments POS and its seamless integration into Clover, Dream has democratized access for any sized business to a powerful commerce platform that traditionally only the largest retailers could afford."
Designed to work with Clover's next generation payment terminals, including the Clover Flex and Clover Mini, the Dream point of sale solution delivers the commerce capabilities that merchants need to start, grow, and run their businesses:
- Full Featured: Dream Payments POS allows merchants to accept payments, issue receipts, customize and manage a product catalogue, and view real-time sales. Dream Payments merchants can also access an online dashboard to generate reports, view analytics, update settings and manage their business right from their Clover smart payment terminal or online.
- Accepts All Payments: Dream Payments POS and Clover smart terminals enable merchants to accept all types of payments from their customers, including Credit and Debit Cards, CHIP (EMV) Cards, Contactless Payments, and Mobile Wallet Payments, including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay. With Dream Payments POS and Clover, merchants will always be able to accept all payments and never miss as sale.
- Easy Setup: Merchants that purchase a Clover smart payment terminal can start using Dream Payments POS within minutes. The Dream Payments POS app and Clover also deliver application and security updates remotely through the cloud to help merchants focus on running their business.
- Automated Accounting: Merchants will soon be able to utilize Dream Payments POS as a smart point of sale that instantly updates QuickBooks Online with every sales transaction. Sales details including inventory, taxes and more will be automatically updated. The integration will also allow merchants to collect in-person payments for QuickBooks invoices from within the Dream Payments POS app.
Dream's expansion into the United States comes as the US payment processing industry evolves rapidly and continues its migration to comply with global EMV standards. This industry transformation move requires US merchants to upgrade their legacy point of sale devices to smart payment terminals such as Clover, newer technology that accept all forms of payments, including chip enabled credit and debit cards as well as contactless payments.
To see a live demonstration of Dream Payments POS, please visit the Dream Payments team at the Money2020 Conference, at Booth #647, October 23rd - 25th. To schedule an appointment for a demo or a meeting with a Dream Payments executive, during or after the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merchants can get started today with Dream Payments POS by signing up at www.dreampayments.com/us.
ABOUT DREAM PAYMENTS
Dream Payments is an award-winning payments cloud that powers mobile commerce and payment services for merchants across North America. Leading financial institutions and merchant acquirers use the Dream Payments Cloud to provide next generation Point-of-sale (POS) applications, smart payment terminals, and value-added services to businesses of all sizes.
With a growing ecosystem of partnerships with best-in-class financial services providers, including First Data, TD Merchant Solutions, Chase Paymentech, and Intuit, Dream delivers the commerce solutions that enable businesses to sell everywhere, accept all payments, and thrive in their markets. Dream is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and has operations in Stamford, Connecticut.
For more information about Dream Payments, please visit dreampayments.com.
Other Point of sale News:
- Mastercard Opens-Up Access to Blockchain API
- Future POS Announces Feature Rich Cloud Based Back Office
- First Data to Acquire BluePay
- Celestica Announces Appointment of Chief Financial Officer
- 46.2% Of Toys & Games Will Be Sold Online By 2022
- Mastercard and TCH Partner on Tokenization Solution
- More than half of Americans think fraud is inevitable when shopping online
- North American Bancard Brings Alipay to Main Street Merchants
- Mastercard Launches “Grow Your Biz Contest” to Support Small Businesses
- Retailers Call Senate Budget Resolution ‘Important First Step’ Toward Tax Reform
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.