SOMERVILLE, Mass., June 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Drync, Inc., the mobile ordering and marketing solution for beverage alcohol retailers, today announced the addition of apps BevMax of Connecticut, Wine World of Florida and Kappy's of Massachusetts. The BevMax and Wine World apps are live, the Kappy's app will launch later this month.
Further bolstering product support for local delivery, Drync also launched a partnership with same day delivery leader, Deliv to provide a new last mile local delivery solution for retailers in 10 key markets across the United States. This partnership gives retailers the option to offer fast delivery through their Drync-powered apps, without any additional integration needed and without having to carry the overhead of dedicated delivery personnel and vehicles.
Drync first began releasing branded commerce and loyalty apps for beverage alcohol retailers in the summer of 2016. Consumers use the apps to mobile order for local delivery, in-store pickup or shipping, depending on what the retailer offers. They shop their retailer's inventory via search, browse, or instant image recognition of more than 2M wines, spirits and beers. Consumers access millions of wine, spirits, and beer reviews, enjoy algorithmic product recommendations based on their personal preferences, and use in-app chat to ask questions of store experts.
Today, 40% of all e-commerce is conducted on mobile devices, with 90% of mobile time spent in apps, according to Flurry Analytics. Cart values for e-commerce mobile apps were reported to be 34% higher than on mobile (source: Criteo 2016). The convenience of mobile ordering has led to an average buyer conversion of 12% across all Drync-powered apps and an average cart size of $141.
"We are committed to offering the best mobile solution for beverage alcohol retailers – one that grows sales and builds customer loyalty with their store," said Brad Rosen, CEO. "This year, we plan to add more tools to help retailers grow mobile sales, market better to their customers, and improve customer loyalty."
Key App Features:
- Mobile order for delivery or pickup
- Apple Pay and Android Pay
- Instant image recognition for millions of wines, spirits and beers
- Save history of past purchases, favorites and ratings
- Personalized recommendations, based on taste
- Real-time in-app chat
- Integration with Deliv key markets for last leg delivery services (optional)
Drync, Inc. is a venture-backed mobile SaaS platform for beverage e-commerce. Founded in 2008, the Drync app has been a top wine app for eight years where consumers can track, share and buy wine, beer and spirits through browse, text search, or snapping a picture of the label. In 2016, Drync launched a turnkey mobile platform built on its technology specifically for beverage alcohol retailers to have their own unique sales and marketing apps. For more information, visit: www.drync.com
Other POS News:
- LevelUp Appoints Theresa Dold as VP of Agency Strategy
- SaaS Leader Kinnar Vora Joins Webgility as Vice President of Engineering
- 70 CEOs Confirmed to Speak at Shoptalk Europe
- INTURN RAISES $22.5 MILLION TO ACCELERATE GLOBAL GROWTH OF THE RETAIL INDUSTRY
- Unified Commerce To Dominate Retail Software Spending - IHL
- PriceLocal Helps Shoppers Get Amazon Prices at 10,000+ New Stores Nationwide
- Retailers Dismiss New House Bill to Block Sales Tax Fairness