WORTHINGTON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Everest Technologies, an IT service provider specializing in retail and supply chain solutions, today announced it has become a silver partner with Manhattan Associates, a leading supply chain and omnichannel solutions provider.
Manhattan Associates offers comprehensive consulting, implementation and integration services to the company’s customers and prospects. Everest has been working with Manhattan’s supply chain and omnichannel systems for more than 10 years offering supply chain, omnichannel and retail IT solutions to clients. Through this partnership, Everest combines its in-depth knowledge and technical expertise to help customers implement Manhattan supply chain technologies for warehouse, transportation and enterprise management. Everest also offers customers quality assurance and testing services.
For Everest Technologies, this alliance will accelerate exposure to enterprises that are looking for solutions to successfully implement warehouse management, order management, store fulfillment and point of sale solutions. Manhattan customers benefit by having access to the expertise in design, testing and implementation services offered by Everest.
“We are excited to partner with Manhattan to help create world class omnichannel and supply chain platforms,” said Vineet Arya, president, Everest Technologies. “Manhattan is constantly innovating to meet the ever-changing and complex needs of the omnichannel retail world. Our partnership is indicative of Everest’s commitment to provide the best solutions to our customers in the retail information technology space.”
Everest Technologies will be showcasing its services and solutions at Manhattan Associates’ Momentum 2018 Conference held May 21-24 in Hollywood, Florida.
About Everest Technologies
Founded in 1997, Everest Technologies is a leading Information Technology solutions provider based in Worthington, Ohio. The company delivers top quality systems and software design, architecture, development, testing and implementation services to clients in a variety of industrial, commercial, and governmental environments.
Other Point of Sale News
- NRF Tells USTR Tariffs Would Disrupt Retail Supply Chains
- Hudson Group Introduces New Moshi Retail Store at LA International Airport Terminal 4
- April Retail Sales Increased 2.8 Percent Over Last Year
- Worldwide Services Revenue Posts Steady Year-Over-Year Growth in the Second Half of 2017
- Top Demand Forecasting Trends in the Retail Industry
- “Skip The Slip” Report: Toxic Paper Receipts Jeopardize Health Of Millions
- Retail Imports Growing Despite Threat of Tariffs
- Zappix, Inc. Visual IVR Implemented by Major Retailer to Improve Self-Service
- TrueCommerce Announces Unified Commerce Suite
- NAFTA Withdrawal Would Mean Higher Consumer Prices and Fewer Retail Jobs, New Study Finds