LONDON, March 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The IQPC Exchange has just released an exclusive report Retail Without Borders, created with insight from some of the top retailers and analysts from across America including Amazon, Jet, Levis, Mrs Field and more!
The report includes insights and commentary from:
- Founder/Chief Cookie Lover, Mrs Fields
- Executive Vice President and President, Europe, Levi's
- Principal Analyst, Altimeter Group
- Regional Director of Customer Experience, UNICOMER - Caribbean Region
- As well as an analysis of Amazon vs. Jet on Customer Service
Nick Turner, Director of the Exchange explains: "The retail landscape has already changed dramatically in 2017. Chatbots, AI, Personalized Technology and other technology developments are breaking the borders through which CX leaders in Retail are operating in, making this industry one of the most challenging yet exciting environments to work in."
Download the Full Report here >> http://bit.ly/2mwiNX8 <<
Selected articles within the Report include:
Amazon vs. Jet on Customer Service
It may be the Goliath of the online shopping world, but Amazon is not a villain. Its overall experience is, in fact, generally lauded by the masses. Its selection is great, its prices are competitive, its shipping and processing are elite, and its customer service is stellar. Despite its marketplace dominance and strong, customer-centric qualities, Amazon is not, however, immune from competition. One of its most buzzy challengers is Jet >> http://bit.ly/2mwiNX8 <<
Exclusive Interview with Executive Vice President and President, Europe, Levi's
As Executive Vice President and President, Europe, Seth Ellison is responsible for the company's overall business strategy and operations across all brands and channels in the region. In addition, he is a member of the company's worldwide leadership team, which sets the company's global direction. Download this exclusive interview to discover the challenges facing Levi's in an increasingly digital world and how they are positioning themselves for the future and much more >> http://bit.ly/2mwiNX8 <<
RETAIL WITHOUT BORDERS was produced ahead of the Customer Experience Exchange for Retail US (May 22 - 23 2017, Miami), to find out about how you can get involved with the Exchange email the team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)207-368-9484.
SOURCE IQPC Exchange
Other point of sale news;
- Mastercard Index of Women Entrepreneurs
- Lightspeed Celebrates 10,000 eCommerce Customers
- Epson and Onosys Announce Strategic Partnership #murtec
- Unata CEO Keynote Will Reveal the Future of Grocery Shopping at Home Delivery World
- Harbortouch, Sarbari Announce Partnership for Point-of-Sale with Cloud Inventory Solution
- Efficient Multichannel Management Could Increase Online Sales by 20% According to Report
- Checkpoint Systems Deploys Its EAS Solutions at Dollar General Stores
- Seven in Ten Retailers to Invest in IoT Technologies to Revolutionize Customer Experience
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.