Focus POS Technicians Turn Out for the Educational Networking Event
San Antonio, TX – May 8, 2017 – Focus POS, a leading provider of restaurant point of sale software, wrapped up the 2017 Focus POS Tech Conference last week. Held April 23 to 25 in Chicago, Illinois, the annual conference introduced and familiarized Focus dealers with the latest features as well as new features and functionalities they can expect in the future. Technicians received hands-on training and support throughout the conference as they learned how to use new software features.
This year, representatives from 40 dealerships and 65 technicians traveled to the conference to take advantage of education and networking opportunities. Technicians had the choice to attend 90 different educational sessions centered on Focus POS software features, functionalities, and possibilities.
The response to the conference was overwhelmingly positive. Attendees had the opportunity to network with other technicians and learn about the software, its applications and issue resolution by simply speaking with their peers with years of experience working with Focus POS.
A highlight of the conference was Focus POS announcing Chuck Barnes from ERC Parts Inc. as the 2017 Tech of the Year. Chuck was selected for the depth of his product knowledge and for his outstanding willingness to help other Focus POS dealers and technicians problem solve.
“We were very pleased with our turn out for the conference this year,” said, Mike Hamm, COO at Focus POS. “Our technicians are some of the best around and when we get them together like this, learning about new features and functionality, that’s when magic happens.”
About Focus POS
Focus POS Systems is a Texas-based company with a rich heritage of delivering innovative software technology to the hospitality industry with thousands of installations since 1990. Our philosophy is simple: create a smart, uncomplicated solution that positions our customers for profitability and competitive advantage. Hospitality is one area that remains our prime focus, thereby assuring our customers the most robust and reliable product for success. To learn more, visit www.focuspos.com.
See the latest issue of the Pointofsale.com digital magazine - this month, we're looking at hospitality
Other POS news:
- Zebra Technologies Named to CRN's Mobility 100 List
- Videotel Unveils Its Exclusive Elevate Interactive Digital Signage Solution
- Shoptalk Europe Releases Groundbreaking Preliminary Agenda with More than 100 Sessions
- Market Smarter to Your Best Customers with GiftLogic's New Automated Email Receipt Feature
- SmartCard Marketing Systems Inc Kicks-off in London at the RBTE show
- Aures Introduces Colorful, Customizable Sango POS Terminal for U.S. Market
- Age ID Technology Advances Law Enforcement Officers’ Efforts To Prevent Underage Drinking
- CPI Card Group Demonstrates Prepaid Leadership and Expertise at Card Forum & Expo 2017
- EMV In 1 Second? Speed Up Lines, Lower Costs and Capture Sales