SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH (PRWEB) MAY 24, 2017
FuturePay, an instant financing option that allows online shoppers to buy now and pay later, is releasing phenomenal growth metrics midway through 2017. Highlighting the announcement: FuturePay increased average order value (AOV) by an average of 173 percent for its current top 10 online retailers (post-integration).
FuturePay, an exhibitor at the Internet Retailer Conference + Exhibition (IRCE) in Chicago from June 6-9, is showing momentum in numerous areas, including origination growth, average daily volume (ADV) and merchant growth:
-- 900 percent YoY origination growth in 2016
-- 400 percent YoY ADV growth in 2016
-- 270 percent increase in merchant signups in 2016
In addition, the company saw Q1 2017 increases (over Q1 2016) in number of transactions (583 percent), average daily transaction volume (656 percent) and originations (657 percent).
“As a payments solution for online retailers, FuturePay has continued to prove that when it comes to payment options, more is better,” said CEO Bobbi Leach. “FuturePay retailers are seeing success by giving their shoppers a more flexible way to pay, especially when it comes to the growing number of Millennial shoppers who are choosing to shop card-free.”
In January, FuturePay launched a report, “The Big Ticket: What’s Stopping Shoppers?,” which examined current online shopping and payments trends based on a survey of 1,500 U.S. consumers. The study found that nearly 75 percent of consumers think it’s important for retailers to provide more ways to pay than just credit cards.
“Since adding FuturePay as a payment option, our sales have increased by nearly 50 percent,” said David Southern, VP of Bumpboxx. “As a flexible financing option, they have helped us grow exponentially. We would recommend FuturePay to any retailer looking for a customer-friendly financing option for their customers.”
Other POS News:
- Celect Named In Gartner’s 2017 Cool Vendors Report For Retail Merchandising And Marketing
- Raise Launches New Mobile Wallet App
- Top Five U.S. Bank Contracts For Intellicheck's Retail ID Product Suite
- National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation Honors Military Members
- Toshiba Booth at NRF Retail Big Show 2017 Wins Platinum Hermes Creative Award
- Cayan Announces Partnership with Hospitality POS Pioneer Squirrel Systems
- 2016 Top Smart Payment Card Shipment Figures Released by Smart Payment Association