Complete mobile solution seamlessly integrates into retailers’ mobile applications and store technology to manage loyalty, promotions, self-scanning and self-pay
Raleigh, NC – January 10, 2017 – GK Software today announced the U.S. launch of its highly successful Mobile Customer Engagement platform. With over 10,000 stores and 5 million consumers already connected to the platform worldwide, GK Software now offers North American retailers the benefits of incorporating the platform’s business-critical capabilities into their omni-channel strategy.
The GK Mobile Customer Engagement platform turns shoppers’ smartphones into a retailer’s ally by bringing a wealth of consumer-friendly capabilities to a retailer’s established Android or iOS mobile application. The simplicity of connecting the application to the retailer’s POS, ERP, CRM and other enterprise systems delivers rapid ROI with minimal business disruption.
“GK Software is excited to bring our comprehensive suite of mobile capabilities to the U.S. retail market,” said Michael Jaszczyk, CEO, GK Software USA. “Engaging customers in-store via smartphones is a business-critical component of omni-channel retailing. Retailers can now empower consumers in new and exciting ways, while maintaining complete control through easy integration with their enterprise infrastructure.”
GK Software will demonstrate the Mobile Customer Engagement platform, along with its portfolio of point of sale, mobile POS and store/back-office solutions, at booth #1853 of the NRF Big Show, January 15-17, 2017. SAP will also demonstrate GK’s Mobile Customer Engagement as part of the complete customer journey at booth # 1921.
About GK Software
GK Software breaks down the barriers to unified commerce with its OmniPOS solution for point of sale, mobile POS, mobile customer engagement and a full range of store/back-office solutions. The company is a recognized leader in omni-channel retail, offering a single, global software platform for all retail formats and touchpoints – which is why 10 of the Top 50 retailers worldwide rely on GK Software. GK Software is headquartered in Germany, with U.S. headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.gk-software.com.
More point of sale and NRF news items:
- Diebold Nixdorf Unveils New Connected Commerce Solutions #NRF17 Booth 2879
- Shift4 to Exhibit Innovative Payment Solutions at #NRF17 Booth 818
- APG Presents Innovative Cash Management Solutions at #NRF17
- Epson to Announce New POS Printers and a Variety of POS Solutions at #NRF17
- Star Micronics to Showcase New Point of Sale Technologies at #NRF2017 Big Show
- Listrak Introduces New Audience Automation Platform at NRF Retail’s BIG Show 2017
- Leading Label Retailer Adds Printable Scale Labels to Their Product Line
- Sutherland Global Services to showcase solutions at #NRF17
- One Step Retail Solutions Signs Asset Purchase Agreement with JD Associates
- RFID Juicier Than Ever! Vitamix Blends With Smartrac #CES17
- APG Cash Drawer Named 2017 Best Channel Vendor
- Do You Know What Shoppers Really Want? Annual Omnichannel Shopper Survey #NRF17
- inVRsion to Showcase Next-Generation Virtual Reality Shopping Experiences at #NRF17