Clearwater, FL, February 9, 2017 – GSP announced today that it is headed to StorePoint Fashion in Bonita Springs, FL, Feb. 12-15, to present its store intelligence and smart distribution technology tools. The event is dedicated to innovating the in-store experience for fashion retail and provides a more intimate forum for service providers to meet one-on-one with retail executives and expand their relationships.
“We are excited to be attending StorePoint,” said Kelly Lohr, GSP’s VP of Business Development. “The format gives us the unique opportunity to provide a more focused, fashion-specific presentation of GSP’s capabilities. We truly are a one-stop shop for retail environments and marketing execution so we look forward to many great conversations in the boardroom setting.”
The GSP team will showcase its fashion retail marketing and execution differentiators, such as…
- Time- and money-saving technology tools that combines store profile data with smart distribution to guarantee execution accuracy and reduce marketing expenses by 30%
- An award-winning, 30-person, retail graphics design studio
- Three printing plants nationwide to minimize transit costs and time
- Custom visual merchandising ideas and store prototyping lab
- Expert project management team
- And much more
Founded in 1978, GSP is a retail services provider located in Clearwater, Florida, with three geographically dispersed production facilities in the Eastern, Western and Central regions. GSP offers award-winning design services, branding, marketing, product photography, visual merchandising, best-in-class graphics and smart POP program management to more than 60,000 retail locations throughout North America. During our nearly 40 years in the industry, we noticed retailers were m
ostly guessing when ordering their marketing collateral because they didn’t have accurate data about their stores. Besides being wasteful, it’s costly too. So we developed AccuStore, a solution to accurately measure and store site data, guaranteeing the right size collateral is delivered to the right store every time with no overage. GSP is also the parent company of the large-format graphics lab, Great Big Pictures, which specializes in fashion retail. For more information, visit www.gspretail.com.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- Shop.co Acquires Zen Shopping
- Total Merchant Services Announces Free Groovv mPOS
- Ingram Micro Cloud to Automate Market Delivery of NCR SilverTM Solutions
- Adyen Increases Transaction Volume to $90 Billion in 2016, Nearly Doubling YOY
- LG Wins Major Victory In Federal Counterfeit Wearables Case
- February Pointofsale.com Magazine format
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.