NEW YORK, Dec. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Enterprise Unified Communication & Collaboration Market By Application (Enterprise Collaboration, Enterprise Telephony & Contact Center), By Deployment, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05241406
Rising acceptance of Unified Communication-as-a-Service, increasing adoption of bring your own device (BYOD) trend and growing awareness about cloud computing are some of the other factors expected to aid the global enterprise UC&C market in the coming years. Growth in the market is also anticipated on account of surging outsourcing of contact centers and increasing collaboration between technology providers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) on a global level.
According to "Global Enterprise Unified Communication & Collaboration Market By Application, By Deployment, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022", global enterprise unified communication & collaboration (UC&C) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 15% by 2022, on the back of rising demand for enterprise team collaboration in Information Technology (IT) and healthcare sectors for boosting employee, team and organizational productivity. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC., Microsoft Corporation, Avaya Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Mitel Networks Corporation, Nokia Corporation, NEC Corporation, Unify Software and Solutions GmbH & Co. KG, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Polycom, Inc., Verizon Communication Inc., AT&T Inc., DXC Technology Company and BroadSoft, Inc. are some of the lading players in the global market.
"Global Enterprise Unified Communication & Collaboration Market By Application, By Deployment, By End User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022" discusses the following aspects of enterprise unified communication & collaboration (UC&C) market globally:
• Enterprise Unified Communication & Collaboration (UC&C) Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Application (Enterprise Collaboration, Enterprise Telephony and Contact Center), By Deployment (On-Premise and Cloud), By End User (IT & Telecom, BFSI, Retail, Healthcare, Government and Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa)
• Pricing & Competitive Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of enterprise unified communication & collaboration (UC&C) market globally
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, enterprise unified communication & collaboration (UC&C) service provider, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with enterprise unified communication & collaboration (UC&C) service provider, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Transformational Retail and IntraPosition To Help Retailers Monitor In-Store Shoppers
- MeaWallet Delivers Contactless Payment Solution to Swedbank
- The Global Data Masking Market Size is Expected to Grow to USD 767.0 Million by 2022
- Global Retail Analytics Market Expected to Reach $10.4 Billion by 2023
- Systemax Declares $1.50 Per Share Special Dividend
- The Global Database Security Market Size Expected To Grow to USD 7.01 Billion by 2022
- Inpixon Recognized in Gartner Report as a Representative Vendor
- Capitalizing on Changing Food Consumption Habits
- 42Gears Wins Mobile Star Awards 2017
- Strong Start to Holiday Shopping Season: Mastercard SpendingPulse Points to 3.6 % Growth