ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN), a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services, announced today that it completed the previously announced acquisition of the communities and sports divisions of ACTIVE Network from Vista Equity Partners.
For the third quarter of calendar 2017, the company expects ACTIVE Network to contribute revenue in a range of approximately $13 million to $14 million and have no impact on earnings per share.
About Global Payments
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with more than 10,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with merchants and partners in 30 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil. For more information about Global Payments, our Service. Driven. Commerce brand and our technologies, please visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com.
Other POS News:
- NRF Adjusts Forecast for 2017 Retail Sales Following Government Data Revision
- Grasshopper Kiosks Releases New Technology to Modernize Cannabis Sales and Distribution
- Lightspeed ignites retail concept at the IT House x Producers Ball in Toronto
- Billabong to Leverage Aptos Singular Commerce Platform to Fuel Omni-Channel Innovation
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show is Rescheduled
- Onosys and LevelUp Supercharge New Customer Acquisition for Restaurants
- ICMI Announces Expansion of Advisory Board and Tracks for 2018 Contact Center Expo