ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN), a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services, announced today that Jeff Sloan, Chief Executive Officer will present at the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference at 1:15 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2017.
Interested parties can listen to a live webcast of the fireside chat from the investor relations section of the company's website at www.globalpaymentsinc.com. A replay of the webcast will be available after the event.
About Global Payments
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with more than 10,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with customers and partners in 30 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil. For more information about Global Payments, our Service. Driven. Commerce brand and our technologies, please visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com.
Other Point of Sale News:
- AEVI and NETPAY Transform Checkout Experiences for the Restaurants
- Kroger Hiring for the Holidays
- NetPay and AEVI Transform Checkout Experience for Restaurants
- Retailers Say Senate Tax Bill Would ‘Energize Our Nation’s Economy’
- SuitePOS Running on the Salesforce Platform is Now Built for Anything
- #NRF18 Pica8 to Introduce White Box Networking Solution for Retailers
- Vending Machines - Swyft, Inc. acquires ZoomSystems; the global leader in automated retail
- ShopKeep Ranked Number 155 Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500
- Custom Business Solutions Selected by BJ’s Restaurants as 2017 Supplier of the Year
- Imports Level Off But ‘Warehouses Are Full’ as Retailers Enter Holiday Season