Cash Deposit Solutions Help C-Stores and Gas Stations of all Sizes Reduce Loss, Increase Efficiencies and Manage Cash Flow
CINCINNATI, OH (April 18, 2017) – Gunnebo US, a sales company of The Gunnebo Group and leading provider of cash management solutions that increase security, improve efficiencies and boost cash flow today announced it is showcasing its full line of intelligent cash deposit solutions for c-stores and gas stations in booth #1119 at M-PACT’s Midwest Petroleum and Convenience show in Indianapolis, April 18-20, 2017.
“As robberies, shoplifting and employee theft continue to rise across convenience stores and gas stations, there is a growing need to boost safety and security in retail operations,” said Carlos Massa, Gunnebo Vice President of Cash Management North America. “At Gunnebo, we are committed to helping the c-store and oil outlet industries improve security and reduce risk in store operations. Our multi-line of cash deposit safes deliver advanced security protection for small, mid-sized and large retail businesses, and we are excited to show these to attendees at M-PACT.”
Gunnebo’s cash deposit systems make front counter checkout and entire store operations more secure and efficient through point-of-sale note deposits, online cash management, and real-time cash monitoring and reporting. The under-counter smart safes combine automatic cash deposit capabilities with proven intelligence to capture note value data, check for counterfeit notes, and store notes in a certified safe, reducing risk for robbery and theft, while improving efficiencies in retail operations.
“Gunnebo smart safes provide several preventative measures to deter high-risk incidents and reduce loss,” Massa added. “When notes are deposited at the point of sale, it allows c-store and gas station operators to keep till balances to a minimum, increase cash accountability and traceability, and eliminate the need for manual cash counting and envelope drops.”
Live demonstrations of the full line of smart safes will be available in Gunnebo’s booth #1119 for retailers to “test drive” and experience cash management excellence first-hand.
- Deposit D1, for single-note deposits, accurately records, posts and stores cash in a compact safe. With optional self-sealing, tamper-evident and barcode-labeled SmartBags, retailers are assured secure cash-in-transit (CIT) pick-up and delivery to the bank.
- Deposit D3, for low volumes of cash deposits, instantly validates, registers, counts, deposits and stores up to 1,200 notes into a cassette. The smart safe is B-rated and comes with two key locks, one for employee access and the other for CIT cash collections, providing added security for cash and employees. Optional SmartBags are also available for CIT pick-up and delivery.
- Deposit D12, for moderate to large volumes of cash deposits, processes multiple notes and bundles of up to 30 notes in a single pass. The smart safe deposits up to 4,400 notes utilizing cassette devices. Optional sidecars and pedestals can be used with the smart safe for even higher volumes of cash processing.
- Real-time cash monitoring and reporting using Gunnebo’s web-based monitoring software increases visibility of cash and controls revenue across multiple retail locations.
With worldwide headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, Gunnebo has sales companies in 32 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and the Americas. Gunnebo is listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange.
To learn more about Gunnebo US, visit http://www.gunnebo.us/
- QikServe appoints Don DeMarinis as Chief Commercial Officer
- Cayan Announces New Partnership with Aldelo
- Al Nahdi Drives Growth and Insight with Oracle Retail Cloud Services
- Go Coin-and-Cash-Free at Vending Machines
- Pizza Hut® Rolls Out New Easy Ordering Functionality As Digital Makeover Continues
- Masterpass-Enabled Bots Launch on Messenger with FreshDirect, Subway and The Cheesecake Fa
- Vendors Exchange and USA Technologies Partner to Launch the VE Kiosk
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.