Certification allows Infinite Peripherals to support contact and contactless EMV payment acceptance on Apple™ iOS platform
Irvine, Calif. – April 13, 2017 - Leading provider of enterprise mobile solutions, Infinite Peripherals, today announced that it has been certified by First Data (NYSE:FDC), a global leader in commerce-enabling technology and solutions, to accept mobile EMV payments via its integrated payment framework. The certified InfineaPay™ mobile EMV payment application and InfineaEngine semi-integrated payment framework will help customers across multiple industries deliver faster time-to-market for EMV payment compliance mandates.
Designed with transportation, retail and hospitality sectors in mind, the InfineaPay solution will respond to increasing demand for advanced EMV mobile payment solutions tailored to the Apple iOS platform. Sr. Director of Payment Technology, Andrey Tikhonov, commented:
“Obtaining this certification with First Data paves the road to success for us and our customers. We see tremendous demand for full EMV capable mobile payment solutions in the transportation, retail and hospitality industries, in which Apple iOS platform has captured a well-deserved market share. Our EMV certified semi-integrated framework enables our clients to achieve the latest standards of EMV compliance with future-proof, secure payment hardware and software, and demonstrates our commitment to expanding and maintaining our portfolio to stay ahead of customer demand.”
The InfineaEngine semi-integrated payment framework incorporates a rich set of features is tailored to meet card acceptance requirements for many industries and includes:
- Contact and contactless EMV support for all major Credit card brands and US Debit networks
- Visa Quick Chip and MasterCard M/Chip Fast support
- Compliance with the latest MasterCard Industry Bin Changes
- Compliance to the most recent industry standards for TLS 1.2 (Transport Layer Security) secure communication
- Apple Pay™, Android Pay™ and Samsung Pay™ support
- TransArmor™ point-to-point encryption and tokenization
- Online PIN for Chip-and-PIN and magnetic stripe based Debit payments
- PCI PA-DSS evaluated and fully compliant to PCI PA-DSS standard 3.2
- Pay-at-the-Table and QSR/QSP support
- Secure Mail Order/Telephone Order (MOTO)
- Commercial/Purchasing Card Level 2 support
- Fraud prevention with use of AVS and V-code (CVV/CVC/CID) in card-present and card-not-present environments
Tikhonov continued: “Both the InfineaPay™ app and InfineaEngine framework support signature capture functionality with digital receipt management. Combining this functionality with our family of mobile printers gives customers a fully certified, one-stop solution to address iOS transactions without any compliance concerns.”
About Infinite Peripherals, Inc.
The first company to mobilize iOS for enterprise, Infinite Peripherals, Inc. (IPC) is leading the mobility revolution with its enterprise mobility products, including the Linea Pro®, Infinea Tab®, Infinea® mPOS and Infinea® Bluepad, which multiple major retailers in the United States have adopted to enhance customer engagement, increase conversion rates and build business. IPC’s NFC-enabled Infinea® mPOS and Infinea® Bluepad products simplify adoption of new contactless payments, such as Apple Pay™, Android Pay™, Samsung Pay™ and facilitate contact and contactless EMV payments with online and offline PIN verification capability. Anticipating trends and pre-empting solutions for a constantly evolving business landscape, IPC’s enterprise mobility solutions also optimize operations in retail, hospitality, transportation, healthcare, warehouse and logistics, entertainment and security. For more information, visit https://ipcmobile.com/.
More POS news:
- Apple to retain dominance of OEM-Pay market for next 5 years - Juniper
- Jeweler Selects Intellicheck's Retail ID Mobile To Curb Fraud
- Kelly Sayre Joins IHL Group As New Retail/CPG Analyst
- World RFID Smart Label Market - Opportunities & Forecasts to 2022 - Research and Markets
- B2 Payment Solutions Announces New Website that Features a New eCommerce Store
- Adyen Discloses 2016 Revenues of $727 Million, Growing 99% Year-Over-Year
- Restaurants See Big Potential with Waitr’s Web Ordering
- New England Made Giftware & Specialty Food Show Releases 2017 Retailer Report
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.