SPARKS, Md. – June 5, 2018 – IntelliTrack, Inc. (IntelliTrack), a leading provider of innovative inventory management software, announces new integrations with three leading e-commerce platforms, Magentro, BigCommerce and Woo Commerce. The integrations enable IntelliTrack® customers to manage their inventory in one seamless system and ensure accurate, real-time inventory tracking when managing e-commerce orders using these platforms.
Ronald Pawlowski, COO, IntelliTrack, stated, “As we continue to see an increase in e-commerce sales, retailers can expect an influx of customers who value faster delivery times more than brand. In order to win consumer loyalty, e-commerce retailers must ensure that items shown in stock online are not only actually in stock, but ready to be shipped as soon as an online order is placed. By integrating IntelliTrack with Magentro, BigCommerce and Woo Commerce, our customers will have immediate updates based on buyers’ shopping carts to ensure inventory levels are up-to-date online and in the warehouse, and to reduce picking times.”
IntelliTrack is an innovative, user-friendly, web-based inventory management software that uses barcode technology to help companies synchronize their inventory data in order to track inventory receipt, movement and order fulfillment as they happen. By providing a seamless flow of data between software-commerce platforms, IntelliTrack enables companies to:
- Improve inventory count and order fulfillment accuracy
- Prevent losses, shortages and surpluses
- Expedite order fulfillment
- Increase customer satisfaction
With online sales surpassing in-store sales during the 2017 holiday season, e-commerce is set to continue to increase its share of total global retail sales. Retailers can set themselves up for future success by implementing a system that allows them to scale their operations with full visibility into inventory and online order data.
About IntelliTrack, Inc.
IntelliTrack is the simplest way to manage your inventory. For more than 28 years, IntelliTrack has created and implemented innovative, effective inventory solutions for thousands of customers. Dedicated to efficiency and flexibility, IntelliTrack helps companies of all sizes and in every industry control their inventory and gain meaningful insights. Customers rely on IntelliTrack for accurate, up-to-date inventory information that is accessible anytime, anywhere.
Other Point of Sale News
- ShipBob & Returnly Speed Up Returns Processing to Enable Faster Shopper Refunds
- Biometrics-Based Security Benefits Consumers, But Not Yet CNP Merchants
- Checkpoint Systems’ Merchandise Visibility Retail Solutions at NRF Protect June 11-13
- May Retail Jobs Increase 28,800 From April and 100,200 From May 2017
- Online Lending Empowers U.S. Small Businesses to Generate 358K Jobs
- Kibo Launches New Commerce Platform Capabilities for Improved Online & In-Store Experience
- Retailers Respond to Administration’s Latest Tariff Announcement
- Poseidon Foundation Launched First Retail Platform to Support Climate Action
- U.S. and EU Retailers Release Industry Approach to New Data Protection Regulations
- Afterpay Launches in the U.S. with Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie and Free People