6 July, London
Two new Top500 reports have been published by InternetRetailing, taking a comprehensive view of the strategies of the best retailers in Europe and providing an impartial ranking.
The IRUK Mobile and Cross-channel 2017 report delves into how retailers are strategising to accommodate shifts in customer behaviour as people come to prefer completing transactions on mobile and in vastly-improved websites and applications. Also included are case studies on the performance of John Lewis, Next, Screwfix, Tesco and House of Fraser.
The IREU Strategy and Innovation 2017 report explores the innovative strategies being employed by multichannel retailers as they seek to enhance their customer-base. Are they offering innovative cross-channel services that bridge the gap between the online and offline worlds? Are they offering solutions to both internationalise and localise their businesses? Also included are case studies on Asos, H&M, Zara, IKEA and Zalando.
Ian Jindal, Editor-in-chief at InternetRetailing said of the report: "The fast growth of mobile commerce makes this a particularly interesting area right now. Our study comes at a time when shoppers who used just to browse and research their purchase decisions via mobile now find the experience so improve and trustworthy that they are happy to complete transactions online."
"And moreover, the snapshot that we take of current trade in the IREU Strategy report may prove particularly intriguing when we look back at this research in years to come."
The IRUK Mobile and Cross-channel 2017 report is available here: http://etail.li/IRUKMobile17
The IREU Strategy and Innovation 2017 report is available here: http://etail.li/IREUStrategy17
Other POS News:
- Amazon Prime Customers To Hear About Risks To Delivery Service Ahead Of Prime Day
- Fresh Brothers Pizza hires Revenue Management Solutions to Consult on Menu Optimization and Menu
- Mastercard Brings Everything #ThatsPriceless to MLB All-Star Week
- Mastercard and the World Food Programme Announce 100 Million Meals Commitment
- Meijer Bringing Store-to-Door Delivery to Chicago and Rockford
- Chain Restaurants Call For Congressional Action on Outdated Ethanol Law
- First Data Completes Acquisition of CardConnect
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.