SAN FRANCISCO, Calif.— A new integration between JotForm, the easiest way to build online forms, and BlueSnap, a trusted payment processor, gives businesses a way to collect credit card payments online. Integrated merchants can set up an order form, registration form, or donation form in a matter of minutes.
“We felt it was important to allow users to simultaneously collect critical information alongside payments, reducing the back-and-forth emails and friction of collecting money,” said Aytekin Tank, founder and CEO of JotForm. “We’re incredibly excited to kick off this partnership with BlueSnap, who shares our belief in affordably empowering small businesses with the tools needed to thrive.”
Now when a JotForm user processes payments through BlueSnap, they’re also getting the full benefit of BlueSnap’s fraud prevention, award-winning subscription billing engine, mobile reporting app and powerful analytics feature. One standout feature of the integration is that it allows for recurring or subscription payments, which is intended to provide additional value to organizations accepting monthly membership payments or donations.
Since its founding in 2006, JotForm’s drag-and-drop form builder has made it possible to create and publish online forms without needing to know how to code. Its millions of users are comprised of large and small businesses, nonprofits and schools that don’t have the resources to hire a developer to create the forms or need an easy method to collect payments online.
The integration allows an organization to collect everything they need from a customer in one interaction. A single form response can include an accepted BlueSnap payment, an electronic signature and even uploaded files. The same response can be automatically sent to JotForm’s CRM, email marketing, and work tracking integrations so that all information collected becomes instantly actionable.
While BlueSnap securely handles the payment processing through this integration, both companies exceed the highest level of credit card data protection. In September, JotForm became the only online form creation software to be PCI DSS Service Provider Level I compliant.
JotForm, the easiest online form builder, provides a strategic approach to form creation. It gives any size company an easy to use, intelligent data collection tool that delivers higher quality form completion, resulting in better insight and smarter decisions. Trusted by more than 3 million users, JotForm is a gateway to successful customer relationships and increased sales, with the fastest path between form creation and monetization.
More POS news:
- Celerant Technology Voted as the #1 Retail Software Provider Overall
- Visa Debuts an Interactive Shopping Experience for the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018
- Gift Card Crime Fueling Opioid Addiction Across The US - Airs Today On CNBC Investigates
- Bank of America Merchant Services and Bypass Present PYMNTS.com Restaurant Readiness Index
- Survey: Nearly Three-Quarters of Retail Orgs Lack a Breach Response Plan
- Chargeback Gurus CEO Wins Finance Monthly 2018 Award for FinTech Entrepreneur of the Year
- World’s First Public Transport Retail Interface Open to Everyone in Helsinki Region
- GM Adds Ecommerce To The Dashboard
- Discover Card Will No Longer Require Signatures at Checkout
- NRF Foundation Announces The List of People Shaping Retail’s Future 2018