Fast-Growing Analyst Firm Strengthens Ecommerce and Direct to Consumer Market Coverage
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – April 12, 2017 – IHL Group is pleased to announce that Kelly Sayre has joined the team to broaden its coverage of the retail, ecommerce and consumer package goods IT market. Sayre will also take the lead in growing the company’s media marketing efforts through podcasts, short videos, and webinars showcasing IHL content.
“Analysts must sort through massive quantities of data to understand retail trends and separate fact from fiction in vendor offerings, understanding what truly has legs and what is just buzzwords and slideware,” said Greg Buzek, founder and president of IHL Group. “Kelly not only demonstrates that aptitude but brings a wealth of talent and energy to IHL that further diversifies our service offerings for our clients. She will be a tremendous asset in growing our insight and reporting on the fast-growing ecommerce and direct to consumer markets. We are very fortunate to have Kelly joining our team.”
Sayre has a long history of event management, business development, market analysis, and developing intelligent content via new media, including a podcast series on women’s leadership issues. Sayre is an active member of her St. Cloud, MN community. She has been recognized as one of the Top Ten Outstanding Young Minnesotans and serves as an Executive Board Member with both the Forum of Executive Women and the Tri-County Humane Society. In her free time, she enjoys running, being outdoors and enjoying her time with her husband and two young boys.
About IHL Group
IHL Group is a global research and advisory firm headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, that provides market analysis and business consulting services for retailers and information technology companies that focus on the retail industry.
- World RFID Smart Label Market - Opportunities & Forecasts to 2022 - Research and Markets
- B2 Payment Solutions Announces New Website that Features a New eCommerce Store and B2 University
- Adyen Discloses 2016 Revenues of $727 Million, Growing 99% Year-Over-Year
- New England Made Giftware & Specialty Food Show Releases 2017 Retailer Report
- StubHub Introduces New Social Tools To Make Planning, Organizing and Attending Events More Engaging
- Mirabyte Presents New Software Solution for Appealing Dashboards on Digital Signage Screens
- China remains strongest POS growth market for 2017 in Asia
- MMF POS Launches New Protective Covers For Payment Terminals and Other POS Peripherals
- Register Now For RFID Journal Live! #rfidjournal
- Gunnebo to Showcase Intelligent Note and Coin Recycler at RILA's Conference