TORONTO, Sept. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ - Lightspeed, the most powerful cloud-based commerce solution for independent retail and restaurants, has partnered with Toronto-based public relations agency NKPR, to power retail sales during a five-day MERCH activation, from September 7-11. The IT House x Producers Ball, a two-storey lounge space and experiential hub in the heart of the festival activities, will house the retail concept with limited-time merchandise for sale through Lightspeed's mobile cloud-based POS and ecommerce solution.
Lightspeed is a pioneer in cloud-based omnichannel technology and a champion of independent businesses, empowering entrepreneurs to bring their retail vision to life with the tools they need to sell efficiently, manage inventory, and grow successfully. Evolving IT House merchandise sales this year with a completely integrated omnichannel experience, Lightspeed will have a custom brick and mortar presence at the IT House x Producers Ball, and manage NKPR's ecommerce site.
"Partnering with Lightspeed has evolved our retail capabilities this year and brought our creative vision to the next level with a POS solution that enables us to sell efficiently and with ease, so we can focus our efforts on what we do best," said Natasha Koifman, President of NKPR. "We're excited to bring this interactive retail concept to the IT House x Producers Ball this year."
"Lightspeed is created for the modern retailer and designed to meet the realities of day-to-day management for our customers. Our partnership with NKPR for the IT House x Producers Ball MERCH concept is a strong example of how our tools help entrepreneurs turn their big retail ideas into reality," said Dax Dasilva, Founder and CEO of Lightspeed.
All merchandise sold at the IT House x Producers Ball MERCH shop, powered by Lightspeed, will benefit Artists for Peace and Justice (APJ), a philanthropic effort dedicated to supporting communities in Haiti through programs in education, healthcare, and dignity through the arts.
Other POS News:
- Billabong to Leverage Aptos Singular Commerce Platform to Fuel Omni-Channel Innovation
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show is Rescheduled
- Onosys and LevelUp Supercharge New Customer Acquisition for Restaurants
- ICMI Announces Expansion of Advisory Board and Tracks for 2018 Contact Center Expo
- Toast Integrates with Olo to Transform Digital Ordering for Restaurants
- Uncover New Digital Revenue Models in Customer Invoicing at Frost & Sullivan Summit
- Gimme Vending Obtains Permanent Injunction Against Synectic Software Solutions, Inc.
Get The Point of Sale News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.