LITITZ, PA - (January, 2017) - Lititz, PA-based Listrak, an independently owned marketing automation platform used by leading online and omnichannel retailers, will debut its new audience automation platform, Listrak Exchange, at booth #4254 at NRF Retails’s BIG Show 2017. The new offering makes cross channel audience orchestration simple for busy retail digital marketers.
Listrak’s Exchange allows digital marketers to automatically sync their first-party customer email lists and audiences to social ad platforms, particularly Facebook and Google, to target customers and browsers with relevant ads where and when they are most likely to purchase.
CEO Ross Kramer states, “We developed an audience automation tool for Facebook and Google so our retail clients can spend less time manually managing lists in multiple ad platforms and more time optimizing their campaigns.”
- Facebook Connected Audiences: Listrak now allows customers to automatically sync lists and audiences to Facebook, resulting in less wasted time managing lists and fewer wasted ad dollars targeting outdated audiences who have already moved through the Customer Journey.
- Facebook Lead Ad Automation: Advertisers who are acquiring new subscribers via Facebook Lead Ads can now automate the flow of these subscribers from Facebook to Listrak in real time to re-engage these new subscribers in the most efficient channel, email.
- Google: With Listrak Exchange, advertisers can easily include or exclude their first-party audiences from seeing Google AdWords ads. This means advertisers will be able to protect their return on ad spend by only targeting their most valuable audiences. Listrak Exchange will also enable advertisers to engage their audiences with Gmail and Youtube ads.
Visitors to Listrak booth #4254 will get the opportunity to see a firsthand demonstration of how retailers can now orchestrate email, mobile and social campaigns in Conductor, Listrak’s multichannel campaign manager. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a personal demonstration and/or to speak with CEO Ross Kramer.
Listrak is the only marketing automation platform designed distinctly for online and omnichannel retailers. Listrak is helping digital marketers create personalized interactions to reach, engage and convert their shoppers across email, mobile, social, display, web and in the store. The Listrak platform boasts a comprehensive set of retail-specific solutions that enhance promotional campaign performance, shopping cart and browse abandonment solutions that recoup lost revenue, post-purchase solutions to increase lifetime value and product recommendations to personalize every customer touchpoint across multiple channels and more. Listrak has more than a decade of digital marketing experience and works with leading U.S. retailers, including Stuart Weitzman, Robert Graham, AC Moore, Zumiez and Le Creuset. For more information, visithttp://www.listrak.com.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- Stores’ Holiday Performance Signals Changed Nature of Holiday Shopping
- Mastercard Fourth-Quarter & Full-Year 2016 Financial Results
- Leading Label Retailer Adds Printable Scale Labels to Their Product Line
- Netsurion Brings Advanced Threat Protection to Multi-location Retail Businesses
- Global Retail Display Market 2017-2020
- Payment Alliance International Acquires Avery Scott