PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Ventures, Inc. (OTCQB: INTV) ("Company") today announced that Ludlow Research had issued upgraded Research Opinion based on the progress of their Bitcoin Mining operations, newly launched CryptoFunder, and improving financial outlook, with a new 'speculative' short-term target of $5.00+ per share.
- Launches Crypto Currency Mining Operations
- Launches CryptoFunder Blockchain
- Secures $1 Million Crypto Currency Based Funding Round
- Improved Revenue Outlook
- Improving Cash Position
- Low Convertible Debt Levels
- 8.3 Million Shares Outstanding
- Low Market Cap Valuation
Based on their launch of Bitcoin Mining Operations and CryptoFunder blockchain, improving revenue outlook, decreasing convertible debt, low market cap valuation compared to others within their sector, and most importantly the high retail demand for crypto currency related stocks, Ludlow Research has upgraded its research coverage on Integrated Ventures, Inc. and has raised its short-term "speculative" valuation target from $2.00 to $3.00 to $5.00+ per share.
The incredible performance of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Crypto Currency related stocks has been nothing less then amazing in recent weeks, although this provides a bit of difficulty when trying to establish a general price valuation range due to the high demand for shares related to this sector.
In the short term, INTV may trade along in market performance to underlying Bitcoin (BTC/USD) prices with any attempt to retest the recent highs in BTC/USD of $17,000 to $19,000 as a catalyst to push INTV above the $5.00 level again.
For now, based on the extraordinary demand taking place with Crypto Currency related stocks, Ludlow Research is not providing a set valuation projection, but rather keeping a fair 'speculative' target of $5.00+ because in case of any extreme event $10.00 could very well be achievable.
The Main Drivers have been identified as follow:
- Launch of the CryptoFunder Blockchain
- Progress of Bitcoin Mining Operations
- Decrease The Need for Convertible Debt Funding
- Growing Assets
- 1 Million Funding Round.
About Integrated Ventures, Inc.: Focused on acquiring, launching and operating companies, primarily in the crypto currency sector consisting of digital asset mining, hosting, pooling, mining equipment manufacturing and the development of blockchain based applications for financial markets. (www.integratedventuresinc.com)
About BitcoLab: Focused on pursuing opportunities in crypto currency sector with focus on bitcoin mining, hosting, pooling, manufacturing and distributing of own brand of mining equipment and the development of blockchain based applications for financial markets. (www.bitcolab.io)
About CryptoFunder: The world's first financial blockchain platform which acts like a decentralized and encrypted lending ledger that offers a secure, efficient, verifiable and permanent way of storing records and other lending information. These protocols are the backbone of numerous digital currencies that are being mined by the Company, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. The CryptoFunder blockchain consists of qualifying, initiating, underwriting, processing and managing funding transactions, including tracking of digitally mined assets and using them as a main mode of payment for loans, lending contracts and convertible notes.
About Ludlow Research: New York based equity research firm that focuses on providing research coverage and investor awareness services to emerging small-cap companies. For over 14 years we have worked to provide our readers with a simple way of evaluating the current and potential value of small-cap companies, while garnering these clients greater market awareness to new investors.
Other Point of Sale News
- Reshaping Consumer Insight by Big Data and AI
- Forever 21 Reports Findings from Investigation of Payment Card Security Incident
- Global Enterprise Unified Communication and Collaboration Market Projected to Grow
- Transformational Retail and IntraPosition To Help Retailers Monitor In-Store Shoppers
- MeaWallet Delivers Contactless Payment Solution to Swedbank
- The Global Data Masking Market Size is Expected to Grow to USD 767.0 Million by 2022
- Global Retail Analytics Market Expected to Reach $10.4 Billion by 2023
- Systemax Declares $1.50 Per Share Special Dividend
- The Global Database Security Market Size Expected To Grow to USD 7.01 Billion by 2022
- Inpixon Recognized in Gartner Report as a Representative Vendor